Sign in to follow this  
england1966

Holt at press conference!!!!

Your about to look like a dick right now, either because you made it up and got it wrong or because you want to claim your in the know by making the most logical guess there is about this press conference. Good Job!!

Suoerb to see him sign a new contract. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when McNally, Holt and his agent sat down to sign it.

Well done england 1966. silenced pricey good on ya pal.

[quote user="BW"]Well done england 1966. silenced pricey good on ya pal.[/quote]Not sure how i am silenced, any of us could have done a BW and come on here to make the guess which was looking extremely likely following Simon Thomas tweets, perhaps BW you could learn something from England 1966 though! his one guess has been more successful than your hundreds of guesses.This is good news though, i hope all the fans get back to supporting him!! Still need another striker though

Hear Hear. Well said Nutty.

The boy is a great leader on and off the pitch and I would think all the players will be well chuffed with this.

Well done all at the club for making this happen.

could be a problem over his remaining captain though. i think he should keep the armband, such an inspirational leader.

Us old codgers know a player Bury...

We wouldn''t replace him with 10m. Players like Holt come once in a generation.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Some fans never stopped supporting him Pricey[;)]

[/quote]Good to see you back in the board Nutty, been away? good on you mate, you carried on supporting, i''ll admit i lost faith, but i said all along, if the lad is here come the first game of the season i will be 100% behind him, i hope other fans can do the same!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Good to see you back in the board Nutty, been away? good on you mate, you carried on supporting, i''ll admit i lost faith, but i said all along, if the lad is here come the first game of the season i will be 100% behind him, i hope other fans can do the same!
[/quote]

Was away for a couple of weeks Pricey. Since then there has been nothing that''s tempted me to post until now. I don''t know much about Whittaker or Butterfield so I don''t have much of an opinion. I do know about Grant Holt though and am chuffed to bits. Really looking forward now[Y]

If the fans can''t get behind Holty, who has never given anything but his best for the fans, then who can they get behind?

[quote user="nutty nigel"] Players like Holt come once in a generation.

[/quote]

That will disappoint Kathy.[:$]

The Kathy jokes from you Till are becoming quite boring pal.

[quote user="BW"]The Kathy jokes from you Till are becoming quite boring pal.[/quote]I thought it was funny.. But I''ll bow to your better judgement seeing as you are the definition of boring.

[quote user="BW"]The Kathy jokes from you Till are becoming quite boring pal.[/quote]

Gosh! Something about pots, black and kettle comes to mind...

[quote user="BW"]The Kathy jokes from you Till are becoming quite boring pal.[/quote]

[:#]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

The ones with no brains did, all the normal for norfolk so called supporters.