Sign in to follow this  
jammis

Barclay Boy: Season in the sun

Through these dark and miserable summer days when football is difficult to come by I thought I would mention that all three parts of the Barclay Boy ebook are now available on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=james+scoltock&x=0&y=0

And parts one and two are on the iTunes store, with part three not far away.

People who own a Kobo eReader can also get their hands on part one with parts two and three to follow soon.

And for the traditionalists, the paperback is being sent to the printers as we speak.

I do feel slightly silly as I was confident Lambert would stay, and said as much in the book. Hindsight hey....

See you all next season

Having enjoyed the (I assume?) similar diary format of Norfolk N Good, I quite fancy reading this when it comes out in paperback, but the ''product description'' on Amazon could really do with some work. I remember someone else made a similar point a few months back and you stated it would be rewritten before publication but clearly not. It''s the Barclay Stand, not the Barclay''s Stand, for starters. Trying to be constructive here - I don''t know about others but a little bit more attention to detail would persuade me into making it a definite purchase rather than a maybe!

Fair enough, however it''s still there on the Amazon page from where I would be making my purchase. Like I said, just trying to be constructive. Will look to pick up a copy when it comes out.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed, especially when you have to check 100,000 words. Things easily get missed.

It has taken a while but the Barclay''s stand has been changed to Barclay stand for those that noticed the faux pas...

...happy reading

Just as a small update. the publisher has told me that Barclay Boy will be back from the printers on Friday, so it won''t be long until orders are fulfilled and people can read it in the comfort of their own home...