Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Season ticket renewals

Unless I''ve missed an announcement, the final season ticket deadline of the 13th May has come and gone and there''s been nothing from the Club in terms of the actual number of season ticket renewals for next season.

No I don''t think there has been an announcement, no idea why. Maybe they are going to offer up more season tickets once they put the new temporary seats in?

Maybe Morty, but renewals are renewals and absolutely no reason why they can''t tell us the figure.

With regard to the temporary seats, I would have thought that a planning application woulb be necessary, yet nothing has so far appeared on the Planning Applications register for the Council.

[quote user="GMF"]

Maybe Morty, but renewals are renewals and absolutely no reason why they can''t tell us the figure.

With regard to the temporary seats, I would have thought that a planning application woulb be necessary, yet nothing has so far appeared on the Planning Applications register for the Council.

[/quote]I''m guessing the same as you are, if I''m honest. Yeah I find it a bit odd, they normally can''t wait to announce stuff like this.I have no doubt there will be a conspiracy theory along any minute....

[quote user="GMF"]Unless I''ve missed an announcement, the final season ticket deadline of the 13th May has come and gone and there''s been nothing from the Club in terms of the actual number of season ticket renewals for next season.[/quote]

There hasn''t been an announcement. More than that, since the launch of the prices for next season there hasn''t been one story on the club website about season tickets. In the past the club has released the figures after the first early payment deadline, but not this time.

McNally said on Twitter on, I think, the Monday after the Villa game that there would be an announcement by the end of that week. Didn''t happen for whatever reason, maybe something to do with Holt''s tansfer request keeping McNally busy?

In the absence of hard facts from the club there will be speculation. So I''ll start the ball rolling with this : -

If the board are looking to knock down the City Stand at the end of next season it would help to reduce season ticket numbers. So they are not going to report any drop in renewals because they don''t want to replace them off the waiting list.

I pass on the baton......

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="GMF"]Unless I''ve missed an announcement, the final season ticket deadline of the 13th May has come and gone and there''s been nothing from the Club in terms of the actual number of season ticket renewals for next season.[/quote]

There hasn''t been an announcement. More than that, since the launch of the prices for next season there hasn''t been one story on the club website about season tickets. In the past the club has released the figures after the first early payment deadline, but not this time.

[/quote]

Listening to Collymore on Talksport he seemed convinced that we had sold out of season tickets and were capped at 22.000, Me being Me I phoned the club to ask and was told that figures will not be released untill after movers and shakers, b ut if I''m correct that has been and gone as well, the plot thickens,   

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

In the absence of hard facts from the club there will be speculation. So I''ll start the ball rolling with this : -

If the board are looking to knock down the City Stand at the end of next season it would help to reduce season ticket numbers. So they are not going to report any drop in renewals because they don''t want to replace them off the waiting list.

I pass on the baton......

[/quote]

You''re on the right lines, nutty, but not quite there. The long-awaited takeover from the PurpleCanary consortium of Siberian palladium oligarchs has been successful. The downside is that the River End stand is having to be knocked down to allow the Wensum to be widened to accommodate the various mega-yachts belonging to my partners.

[quote user="pete_norw"] Me being Me I phoned the club to ask and was told that figures will not be released untill after movers and shakers, b ut if I''m correct that has been and gone as well, the plot thickens,   [/quote]

Movers and shakers was 16th to 23rd May and if you recall i started a thread about season ticket numbers and passing deadlines a few weeks back saying that in previous years the club have been quick off the mark announcing numbers as each deadline passed.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GMF"]

[/quote]I''m guessing the same as you are, if I''m honest. Yeah I find it a bit odd, they normally can''t wait to announce stuff like this.I have no doubt there will be a conspiracy theory along any minute....[/quote][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/dmacca666/Atrapitis.gif[/IMG]

When the Club launched the renewal process back in January, they mentioned that the total number would be capped at 22,000. Thereafter, as still detailed on the Club''s website, any not taken up would be allocated to those on the waiting list, which at that time exceeded 1,700.

We''ve renewed, but heard diddly squat from the club again, have already spoken to the club who said they would re-send all the paperwork for the second time, still nothing.  Its pretty poor form from the club

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="pete_norw"] Me being Me I phoned the club to ask and was told that figures will not be released untill after movers and shakers, b ut if I''m correct that has been and gone as well, the plot thickens,   [/quote]

Movers and shakers was 16th to 23rd May and if you recall i started a thread about season ticket numbers and passing deadlines a few weeks back saying that in previous years the club have been quick off the mark announcing numbers as each deadline passed.

[/quote]

Yes I do remember the thread to which you refer, and many questions I think are coming from those on the waiting list, of coarse we want to know the total but as you say the club is keeping very quiet. I know there was a problem with the first D/D payments being taken out but its all clear now,But untill the club make it official people will always ask, Now where did I hear that before?  

Admin seems to be a mess this year. Firstly the standing order cock up and now some people are being told direct debit instructions have not been received and they are asking for duplicates. I was asked to do this despite keeping a copy dated 23/1/12 and delivering by hand. They probably have no idea how many S.T.s have been renewed.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

Admin seems to be a mess this year. Firstly the standing order cock up and now some people are being told direct debit instructions have not been received and they are asking for duplicates. I was asked to do this despite keeping a copy dated 23/1/12 and delivering by hand. They probably have no idea how many S.T.s have been renewed.

[/quote]

sounds about right.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Felixfan"]

[/quote]

sounds about right.

[/quote]Agree. I have no idea where i am with my direct debits, varying amounts have been taken on various different daters, they initially set up 5, for my 3 season tickets.

I can exclusively reveal that the reason that the sale of season tickets has not been announced is because there wasn''t any. None. Zilch. Zip. Apparently we were all so busy worrying about Lambert leaving/ Holt going/ Global warming/ McNally visiting Norway and the accounts of ITFC that we all forgot.

I''ve just phoned the club and they have shut the ticket office and made everyone redundant.

I don''t make this stuff up you know.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Felixfan"]

[/quote]

sounds about right.

[/quote]

Agree. I have no idea where i am with my direct debits, varying amounts have been taken on various different daters, they initially set up 5, for my 3 season tickets.
[/quote]

The next payment is meant to go out on Thursday,being last working day of the month  so far its been going out on time but I have spoken to several people who say they are having problems, this could be why we don''t know what the total S/T number is, Lets hope they get posted out to us in time for kickoff. 

Give me Andy Cullen and Richard Gough any day to the faceless wonder who took their place who will not even place his photo on the staff profiles on the official site.At least Andy and/or Richard were approachable and would at the very least issued some sort of statement explaining what was going on with what is obviously a sorry mess as far as renewal notifications and direct debits are concerned.

Sorry but customer care at NCFC is a thing of the past and the new take it or leave it approach will come back to bite them on the bum.

have been phoned on a couple of occasions asking if i wanted season tickets for next year as i am at the the top of the waiting list . This would be ok if i was on the waiting list and as i''ve had my tickets for the past few years . have asked them to sort it and then i get another phone call about the same thing . Bloody shambolic was my answer .

Am waiting for the phone call which says there is a problem with my season ticket renewal . It''s bound to come !!!!