Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

So... whats the latest on Grant Holt ??

Nobody on here knows.. If there was the slightest hint of anything going on you''d know because every fecker on here would create their own seperate topic to talk about it.

I don''t like to start conspiracy theories but it is very perculiar. He went for showdown talks well over a week ago and we havent heard anything.

reading his latest tweet-

grant holt ‏@holty30

Nice day back in Norwich today after a long drive from Cumbria. Only thing is back driving up again Friday nightmare.

It is obviously saying "I love Norwich and am sorry to all that I wanted to leave" he just couldnt fit it in the 120 characters limit..... :-P

...actually... it implies he wants to stay in Cumbria... uh oh! I guess he is off to Carlisle United then. Bah. Bring in Snodgrass

I bet shirt sales have been impacted.. Especially as it seemed every other NCFC shirt I''ve seen in the last 2 seasons has had HOLT 9 on the back.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I bet shirt sales have been impacted.. Especially as it seemed every other NCFC shirt I''ve seen in the last 2 seasons has had HOLT 9 on the back.

[/quote]Ah, but sales of HOLT ? have rocketed.

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

Has anyone actually seen holt since he met McNally?, those twitters could of been written by anyone!

[/quote]

[img]http://www.sherlock-holmes.co.uk/pr/silhouette.GIF[/img]

he''s planning a kidnapping of a couple of England strikers!"where could they be? dont worry.. lets call in Grant Holt!"

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

If no-one’s seen either of them since, maybe it was ‘pistols at dawn’ with Holt & McNally simultaneously shooting each other?...

[/quote]not true as McNally was at the England game....Holt on the other hand.....

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

If no-one’s seen either of them since, maybe it was ‘pistols at dawn’ with Holt & McNally simultaneously shooting each other?...

[/quote]I saw McNally at Carrow Road on Monday afternoon. He was seeing off a wealthy looking Asian man who had the aura of a very wealthy man. I began to get excited at the prospect of some rich Middle Eastern investment coming our way. That was until the man got into a Ford Fiesta.*Dreams Shattered*