Sign in to follow this  
LA.CANARY

Is lambert really happy at being the 3rd choice manager?

Apart from money why would lambert want to go to villa as their 3rd choice manager?

He WAS always no 1 at Ncfc....

looks like he is going so we have got to thank him for his great work and move on.

Next.......

[quote user="LA.CANARY"]Apart from money why would lambert want to go to villa as their 3rd choice manager?

He WAS always no 1 at Ncfc....

looks like he is going so we have got to thank him for his great work and move on.

Next.......[/quote]

Sour grapes won''t get you or anybody else anywhere.

He could have been tapped up prior to OGS, Martinez etc but they kept it quiet for so long. Maybe thats why they ''failed'' to get OGS?

[quote user="LA.CANARY"]Apart from money why would lambert want to go to villa as their 3rd choice manager? He WAS always no 1 at Ncfc.... looks like he is going so we have got to thank him for his great work and move on. Next.......[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking too. I very much doubt whether Lambert would ever have been sacked by Norwich, such is his standing here now. Apart from the premature sacking of Ken Brown and possibly the sacking of Mike Walker, we have always given our bosses all the time in the world. Yes he has done a great job here but he could still have taken us further, couldn''t he?. At the moment, if he really does go to Villa, he still seems to go with if not our blessings, at least some understanding. Should he try a little asset stripping of our best prospects, the situation will be different and he will need a tin hat when he returns to Carrow Rd.

I wouldn''t mind betting that our first fixture involves Aston Villa, home or away.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

He could have been tapped up prior to OGS, Martinez etc but they kept it quiet for so long. Maybe thats why they ''failed'' to get OGS?

[/quote]