Sign in to follow this  
jp_ncfc111

if it happens who next?

[quote user="canarycat"]

who would you suggest then Morty??

and Holloway and clarke are ridiculous shouts

[/quote]Hughton. But thats without very much consideration at all.Paul Lambert is still our manager, as far as I know.

In order, mine would be, remember, these are ''Ideal'';Di MatteoHughtonHoddleMalkyCurbishley

I agree Willo.

Too early to contemplate.

Might become more clearer in 3 to 4 hours but I will ceertainly cross that bridge when I have too.

Stay PL, please.......

Hoddle? Thats a bizarre choice... wouldn''t make my top 100 let alone top 3!!

Mine would be...

Di Matteo

Curbishley

Poyet

Hughton

Holloway

All about opinion....

Di Matteo early favourite though..............

Watch this thread!!!

Think we have to keep today lighthearted if we can, as there will be many doom mongers appear.

Celebrate the past three years and trust McNally to get it right again, pretty good record so far.......

Even though I don''t want to contemplate Lambert leaving, Martinez or DiMatteo would be good.

If either manager came to us they would want funds to spend???????

I really think we need to spend big on the manager, and a lot of the names being put forward would just not be up to the job.

I''d consider Culverhouse, Gasperini and AVB.

Until the official site confirms, I''ll cling to the hope Lambert hasn''t left.
However if he has left than I''m backing Chris Hughton all the way.

I''m not usually keen to promote from within but it shouldn''t be underestimated just how important a role Culverhouse has played in our success. I don''t know if he has aspirations to step out of the shadow.

Failing that, Poyet for me.

[quote user="Gareth"]Until the official site confirms, I''ll cling to the hope Lambert hasn''t left.

[/quote]

It''s a done-deal. I''m already in post Lambert mode. So tips for a new Carrow Rd boss are the order of the day.

Assuming Di Matteo is not going to be Chelsea''s permanent manager, I''d hope for him.

Otherwise, Poyet or Malky. Sure they will carry on Lambert''s legacy.

Can''t believe the clamour for Malky as new Manager. Whilst we all respect him as a ''good guy'' and excellent servant to our Club who left far to early, successful/ respected Managers have discipline as a key part of their make up.Remember the way Cardiff players threw promotion away when we went up and the failure to cross the line this year. Add to this lack of experience and MM really is not the man and nostalgia is no way to select any replacement if indeed it proves to be required!

Would be a good choice for me, handled a big club pressure fairly well at Leeds, 3 promotions in lower leagues. Had little money to spend at Blackpool and Leeds and did well, yet competed very well in cup games against bigger clubs beating Man U and running Arsenal close (both away)

Has managed Bradley Johnson, Jonny Howson and Wes Hoolahan, also managed potential summer targets in Snodgrass and Rhodes.

Would have had Leeds in same position as us if Beckford hadn''t put transfer request in a Leeds, and had money to spend like we did in our first year back in championship.

Gus Poyet best man for the job! Has made Brighton play some dream football even though like Norwich, they have no stars. Premier League experience as a player too. Already knows Bennett and Crofts. Would play the Norwich way. Get him in!

I don''t really want Hughton either. I would go for:

1. Culverhouse

2. Lee Clark

3. Gus Poyet

4. Karl Robinson

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Culverhouse will go with Lambert.Better think of another[/quote]

Possible, of course, but you have just stated it as a fete accompli. Have you some reliable information to back up this statement?