Sign in to follow this  
jp_ncfc111

if it happens who next?

inevitably Bruce and MacKay will be mentioned because of their connections....

but

If Culverhouse is responsible for much of the day to day coaching, offer it to him !!!......and then we''ll also get to see how much of it he did when Lambert has to go it alone without his right hand man ?!?!?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

If Culverhouse is responsible for much of the day to day coaching, offer it to him !!!......and then we''ll also get to see how much of it he did when Lambert has to go it alone without his right hand man ?!?!?

[/quote]Culverhouse will most likely go with Lambert.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]

Culverhouse will most likely go with Lambert.
[/quote]

has he ever been offered a Premiership managers job before though??...........and at a club he played for ,for 8 years ?!?!?!?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]

[/quote]

has he ever been offered a Premiership managers job before though??...........and at a club he played for ,for 8 years ?!?!?!?

[/quote]

yea feel it would be a bit like the gunny situation all over again

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]Culverhouse will most likely go with Lambert.[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t think we could take the risk tbh - we need someone with previous experience of managing in the Prem and Hughton fits the bill perfectly imo.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Don''t think we could take the risk tbh - we need someone with previous experience of managing in the Prem and Hughton fits the bill perfectly imo.
[/quote]

remind me of Hughtons managerial record in the Premier League?!?!?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Poyet.[/quote]

I should add I think it would be very hard - and costly - to prise him away from Brighton.

I just hope that if we have to start looking we know as soon as possible, West Brom and now Swansea are ahead of us in the game and if we do need to find someone we dont want potential targets getting snapped up by other clubs leaving us with 2nd best.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]Culverhouse will most likely go with Lambert.[/quote]

[/quote]Don''t think we could take the risk tbh - we need someone with previous experience of managing in the Prem and Hughton fits the bill perfectly imo.[/quote]

[/quote]From memory I think he got them promoted and was doing ok in the Prem then surprisingly was sacked when they were 11th.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Poyet.[/quote]

I should add I think it would be very hard - and costly - to prise him away from Brighton.

[/quote]

wouldnt he want to bring that horrible little ipswich argy b*stard Taricco with him??..........no thanks

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

but

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Don''t think we could take the risk tbh - we need someone with previous experience of managing in the Prem and Hughton fits the bill perfectly imo.
[/quote]

[/quote]
From memory I think he got them promoted and was doing ok in the Prem then surprisingly was sacked when they were 11th.
[/quote]

......about 3 1/2 months ?!?!

Chris Hughton for me, can''t see another possible candidate anywhere near as good as him.

I suspect that, if the club invites applications however, they would be very surprised at the number of very highly qualified and high profile Managers who would apply and, for that reason and just to see who is out there and who wants the job,wants to be part of NCFC, I hope they do open the job up for applicants.

Though you''d have to suspect McNally has long had a Plan B in place and informal words may already have been had with someone else their own representative. What goes around comes around, we nabbed Lambert, now he looks likely to be nabbed from us, just as, again, we will do some more nabbing of our own...