Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

McNally: Statement due shortly.

culverhouse please

for the sake of balance/harmony/continuitynot feckin hughton, bruce, mackay etc (especially not mackay or bruce, this club has a habit of making decisions based on former glory and it never works!!!)need to aim high this time

I''d love to be able to say something facetious right now, but it''s really not the time.

Oh well. They''ve obviously not accepted the resignation on the hope that Villa do/say something to make PL do a swift U-turn, but know it''s highly unlikely. Thanks for everything Paul, just make sure you don''t come raiding us for players in the transfer window...

[quote user="mrdi"]Thanks for everything Paul, just make sure you don''t come raiding us for players in the transfer window... [/quote]
That is my one big worry now. I just hope the players don''t start wanting out and PL starts poaching them away. It could really spell trouble for the coming season.

[quote user="mrdi"] Thanks for everything Paul, just make sure you don''t come raiding us for players in the transfer window... [/quote]my moneys on fox, whitbread and holt to all be on their way to villa. isnt fox contract about to expire? whitbreads already gone and holt wants more money (well worth holding them to ransom for him though, 8 million no less)doooooooooom

"However, whatever happens, we want to place on record our sincere gratitude for everything Paul has done for the Club over the last three fantastic seasons."

Says it all, he''s gone

Well I''d like To wish him good luck but I won''t but I will say thank you for what he''s done, we still have David McNally and I for one trust him to get the new man in soon and we all move on to a new era.

On the ball city!!!