Sign in to follow this  
Oswald Cobblepot

Malky Mackay according to SSN

[quote user="Francesco Volpe"]Sky Sports reporting yet another Paul Lambert update coming up shortly . . .[/quote]They know nothing.They have a stuttering idiot on now, outside Carrow Road making it up as he goes along.

SSN now saying that City refused to accept PL''s resignation...

Just watched them trying to put words into Shay Givens mouth, who distinctly said that he has no idea whats going on at Villa as he''s in Italy! I''m not saying that he won''t go but EVERYTHING today is born of the story from the Sun. No-one has even said that they''ve seen him in Birmingham or his car leaving Carrow Road last night. Again, I''m sure something''s happening but the speculation is unbelieveable!What if he is having talks? Will he be the third manager to turn them down? Would he be welcome back? We really won''t have any info until NCFC (or AVFC) make an official statement, which is more annoying than anything. I respect players/managers privacy, but without us buying tickets, shirts, matchday pies and having Sky TV at home then none of them get paid, so what''s wrong telling us what''s going on as it happens? Why can''t Grant Holt tell us the mysterious reason he put in a transfer request? It is somewhat hypocritical to use social networking to defend your actions without using it to give the reasons for your actions.I await... something. Anything really.

[quote user="w1seguy"]Just watched them trying to put words into Shay Givens mouth, who distinctly said that he has no idea whats going on at Villa as he''s in Italy! I''m not saying that he won''t go but EVERYTHING today is born of the story from the Sun. No-one has even said that they''ve seen him in Birmingham or his car leaving Carrow Road last night. Again, I''m sure something''s happening but the speculation is unbelieveable!What if he is having talks? Will he be the third manager to turn them down? Would he be welcome back? We really won''t have any info until NCFC (or AVFC) make an official statement, which is more annoying than anything. I respect players/managers privacy, but without us buying tickets, shirts, matchday pies and having Sky TV at home then none of them get paid, so what''s wrong telling us what''s going on as it happens? Why can''t Grant Holt tell us the mysterious reason he put in a transfer request? It is somewhat hypocritical to use social networking to defend your actions without using it to give the reasons for your actions.I await... something. Anything really.[/quote]Its all about the media hyping everything up, to justify their own existence.Creating interest, generating income (Skybet!!) and stirring us up into a frenzy so we keep our Sky sports subscription running over the summer.

[quote user="mrdi"]SSN now saying that City refused to accept PL''s resignation...
[/quote]

What else ever happens today, I thank Paul Lambert for turning us into a very very desirable prospect for a load of top class managers out there, To appoint Malki would be suicide right now, Looking at what we have here,with full houses and the envy of a lot of clubs with the amount os S/T we have, I am willing to stick my neck out and say there will be bigger better managers come knocking the door down, But would Our own Ian like the job.   

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="mrdi"]SSN now saying that City refused to accept PL''s resignation...
[/quote]

What else ever happens today, I thank Paul Lambert for turning us into a very very desirable prospect for a load of top class managers out there, To appoint Malki would be suicide right now, Looking at what we have here,with full houses and the envy of a lot of clubs with the amount os S/T we have, I am willing to stick my neck out and say there will be bigger better managers come knocking the door down, But would Our own Ian like the job.   

[/quote]

I have just read that back and have confused myself so never mind, what I was trying to say is Paul Lambert has turned us into a bigger and Better prospect and should have no problem attracting a big name manager, Malki would be a mistake. 

Don''t want him, the names being thrown about are crap.

[quote user="G"]Don''t want him, the names being thrown about are crap.[/quote]Agreed, Mackay, Hughton,Clarke  etc. hardly people who are going to take us forwards are they.

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]We are a mid table Premiership team.Malky is not a mid table Premiership manager.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]We are a mid table Premiership team.Malky is not a mid table Premiership manager.[/quote]
Neither was Paul Lambert when he joined us...

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]We are a mid table Premiership team.Malky is not a mid table Premiership manager.[/quote]
[/quote]Can I just point out we were an ailing league one club when he joined us?

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.
[/quote]

How so?
[/quote]

We are a mid table Premiership team.

Malky is not a mid table Premiership manager.
[/quote]

[/quote]

you know, i think your right.....lets sign the luton town manager or rochdale manager

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]Can I just point out we were an ailing league one club when he joined us?[/quote]
Can I point out that to say someone is not good enough when we have no evidence to the contrary is quite... presumptuous?
Chris Hughton''s my first choice anyway.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]We are a mid table Premiership team.Malky is not a mid table Premiership manager.[/quote]Not yet. But he will be.With us, next season[:)]

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]Can I just point out we were an ailing league one club when he joined us?[/quote]
Can I point out that to say someone is not good enough when we have no evidence to the contrary is quite... presumptuous?
[/quote]In my opinion, Malky Mackay is not good enough.That okay with you?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Wonder if the Doc would come back as player manager?[/quote]Now you''re talking[Y]

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]

How so?

[/quote]

you know, i think your right.....lets sign the luton town manager or rochdale manager

[/quote]
Malky guided one of the favourites for relegation (Watford) to mid table security in his first full season of management. In his second season he guided Cardiff to the play off semi-finals where they lost to eventual winners West Ham. He''s on a completely different level to those managers.  

Oh FFS this is all getting ridiculous. So who do you all expect us to sign then?
Guardiola? Benitez? Capello? Mourinho?
Get real!! None of those will come here. We don''t have the financial clout to afford them and they certainly wouldn''t come in and take a job on when their funds are very limited for the foreseeable future at least.
The only realistic targets for us are perhaps the best of the Championship and maybe one or two from the continent. Get it out of your heads that we can attract bigger than the likes of Hughton, Clark, Mackay etc. None of the current Premier League managers will be coming here I think that would be extremely unlikely too.
If you have any realistic, better suggestions than those ones being bandied around then feel free to shout up. But don''t slate the likes of Poyet, Hughton et all because that''s what we''ll be aiming at. If the Swans think they can attract better then they''re living on a different planet too, they''re not so dissimilar from us.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"]Lol they can keep him, we''re bigger than Malky Mackay.[/quote]
How so?
[/quote]In my opinion, Malky Mackay is not good enough.That okay with you?[/quote]
Yes. You thinking he''s not good enough is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. (and no, I am not being sarcastic)