Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Palace away

DD, I thought it may have been more as I am in block X that appears to be well towards the Palace fans on the left hand side as you look at the pitch.

Sorry if this gets posted twice.  I just got a timeout when I clicked "post reply"

Anyway, I''m pretty sure thats where the away fans normally sit mate:

Last year we were at the other end of the Authur Wait Stand but I think that was only because they gave us a massive allocation

Cheers DD, I thought they put away fans the other end. Pity everyone was n''t as keen on this game as they are on the Arsenal game! 

Lol I''m not looking forward to Palace away for a few reasons:

1. It takes forever to get there! Its murder to get away. Look at last time, no one had a clue what was going on as the police jsut stood there if I recall rightly.

2. Crappy wooden seast. Certainly arent worth £35!

3. It will be one hell of a tense match what with us playing Palace who are just outside the relegation zone.

[quote]Between 2700-3000 I think. I shall be one. Banging my knees on the hard wooden seat in front everytime I jump up to celebrate a City goal![/quote]

DD,

Which block are you in? I''m in Z block.

[quote]I''m sitting in Y block angel. Think we''ll get a result?[/quote]

We can only pray DD or maybe hope that Andrew Johnson gets injured beofre then (not seriously of course)

what happened to the days, like last season when we took 8000 down to selhurst?is it all the glory hunter fans at palace now that stops us doing so again!!!

This has got to be one of the worst visitor unfriendly grounds i have ever been to the Arthur Waite should be renamed Arthur Daly stand .