Sign in to follow this  
gedscott

Roy Keane

Does anyone else think Roy Keane is a good choice for our new manager? Talks a lot of sense on the telly and did okay at Sunderland. Doubt our owners are ambitious enough to get a big name in though.

I love Roy Keane, almost to a point it becomes gay, purely because of the way he screwed your team up so well. long live Keano

Now let me get this right......you have registered today and your first post is all about the merits of none other than Roy Keane.

Still if you post like a binner shortly after Lambert leaves then i suppose the chances are you are a binner.

Somehow i don''t think even i will be shot down for my response to a "newbie"

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

I love Roy Keane, almost to a point it becomes gay, purely because of the way he screwed your team up so well. long live Keano

[/quote]Good call actually![:D]

Who knows maybe he could do a job at a decent club , we should not hold his failure at Ipswich against him as every other manager has failed there for about the last 35 years .

[quote user="gedscott"]Does anyone else think Roy Keane is a good choice for our new manager? Talks a lot of sense on the telly and did okay at Sunderland. Doubt our owners are ambitious enough to get a big name in though. [/quote]Get bent is the politest I can be about this suggestion...

[quote user="Ncfc"]Who knows maybe he could do a job at a decent club , we should not hold his failure at Ipswich against him as every other manager has failed there for about the last 35 years .[/quote]
You are one of the most dedicated trolls I have ever seen.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="gedscott"]Does anyone else think Roy Keane is a good choice for our new manager? Talks a lot of sense on the telly and did okay at Sunderland. Doubt our owners are ambitious enough to get a big name in though. [/quote]Get bent is the politest I can be about this suggestion...[/quote]

Presuming this poster is a binner, they already had bent. He''s now at VILLA >.<

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

[/quote]What he said!

[quote user="87canary"][quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="gedscott"]Does anyone else think Roy Keane is a good choice for our new manager? Talks a lot of sense on the telly and did okay at Sunderland. Doubt our owners are ambitious enough to get a big name in though. [/quote]Get bent is the politest I can be about this suggestion...[/quote]

Presuming this poster is a binner, they already had bent. He''s now at VILLA >.<[/quote]Maybe if I''d put Bent instead of bent you''d have been onto something...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Now let me get this right......you have registered today and your first post is all about the merits of none other than Roy Keane.

Still if you post like a binner shortly after Lambert leaves then i suppose the chances are you are a binner.

[/quote]

Well detected.

I wonder if the clues posted earlier helped?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well detected.

[/quote]

You have been really missed all day Tangible so may i suggest that you practise what you preach with regard to pointless posts of no value unless of course this little gem was not on your personal agenda ? I smell Bully boy tactics here.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well detected.

[/quote]

You have been really missed all day Tangible so may i suggest that you practise what you preach with regard to pointless posts of no value unless of course this little gem was not on your personal agenda ? I smell Bully boy tactics here.[;)]

[/quote]

May I suggest that you need to detect the difference between my value added posts and your vacuous ones.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well detected.

[/quote]

....... I smell Bully boy tactics here.[;)]

[/quote]

Well you should know being the leader of the Bully boys!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well detected.

[/quote]

[/quote]

May I suggest that you need to detect the difference between my value added posts and your vacuous ones.

[/quote]

I have seen four posts so far in the last hour so maybe you could tell me what value they have added to the threads you have put them on ?

Oh sorry i forgot you will only answer what you want to answer and not be dictated to by a bully boy or his associates. [:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well detected.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have seen four posts so far in the last hour so maybe you could tell me what value they have added to the threads you have put them on ?

Oh sorry i forgot you will only answer what you want to answer and not be dictated to by a bully boy or his associates. [:''(]

[/quote]

Glad to see that you acknowledge  you are a Bully boy.

BTW. how many of your posts over the years add anything to the conversation?