Sign in to follow this  
rich

mcveigh and mulyrne

shouldn''t they have at least been on the bench today judging by the lack of talent northern ireland had.

WLY wasn''t even in the squad!  Shows what a rubbish season Mullers has had as well that he couldn''t make the bench.  One of the few Premiership players in the squad.  Even players from Northampton and Luton made the bench today!

McVeigh ''retired'' from internationals earlier this season.

Mulryne probably hadn''t played enough to warrant a place, but then again i''d still pick him over some of the division 2/3 players who were on show!

......i''d still pick him over some of the division 2/3 players who were on show!......I wouldn''t. Sanchez took one look at England''s mid-field, Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard and Cole and decided that what was needed was young, enthusiastic, commited players who''ll die for the shirt, shut down space, make tackles, cover every blade of grass, you know...the basics. I''m just wondering which, if any of the above, you think Mulryne has to offer? 

Says a lot for what most people think of us outside of Norfolk. Instead prefering to play those from Bristol City and Plymouth etc. Must admit though I think both will be playing in League 1 or 2 next season like most other players in the so called ''peak of their careers'' that have left us.

hadn''t realised mcveigh had retired cheers for that info alex that must have slipped me by, shows how major announcement that was. he probably told his mate in the pub and that was as much interest as there was

I agree that mulyrne maybe doesn''t have the fighting spirit, but as an option on the bench to change the game northern ireland had zero and mulyrne would have given them something more.

I see helveg captained denmark too, they must think were crazy for the way we''ve used him.