Sign in to follow this  
unique

Relegation favourites?

Is it safe to assume that with the departures of Messrs Rodgers and Lambert that, without knowing who the replacements will be, Swansea and Norwich will currently be odds-on favourites with the bookies for relegation next season?

To be fair, even with Rodgers and Lambert in charge, i would imagine we would have still be fairly close to being favourites to go down. Second seasons syndrome and all.

Without the Lambert "magic" i would say we would be a good bet for relegation , i just dont see a name out there that will get as much out of this squad as Lambert did .

Absolutely - we have a squad of League One / Championship players that were transformed by Lambert''s system and management.

None of the names being touted catch my imagination.

Gutted.

We''re as good as down. The Holt and Lambert ''effect'' is what''s got us where we are and there is no-one left at CR to fill their boots.

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]We''re as good as down.

The Holt and Lambert ''effect'' is what''s got us where we are and there is no-one left at CR to fill their boots.
[/quote]

Hold the front page.......Cluck Nose in negative post shock regarding Norwich City. [:@]

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]We''re as good as down. The Holt and Lambert ''effect'' is what''s got us where we are and there is no-one left at CR to fill their boots.[/quote]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]We''re as good as down. The Holt and Lambert ''effect'' is what''s got us where we are and there is no-one left at CR to fill their boots.[/quote]

Here comes, to quote Nutty, "''cluckin nora". Always here to make a bad day worse aren''t you?

Were not doomed you idiot. Why don''t you just see what the season has to offer

[quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="Cluck Nose."]We''re as good as down. The Holt and Lambert ''effect'' is what''s got us where we are and there is no-one left at CR to fill their boots.[/quote]

Here comes, to quote Nutty, "''cluckin nora". Always here to make a bad day worse aren''t you?

Were not doomed you idiot. Why don''t you just see what the season has to offer[/quote]My my.... we do know an awful lot for new poster don''t you?DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE DE.... DE DE DE DE DE DE....... Love that Match of the Day music don''t you?

Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.

[quote user="kick it off"]Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.[/quote]
Directed at cluck, sorry forgot to quote.

[quote user="kick it off"]Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.[/quote]Not my day is it?

[quote user="kick it off"]Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.[/quote]

This, just this.

And cluck I only know so much about this forum because I have been reading it for years. The only reason I have joined now is because the hostility pushed me away a little bit. Seems I may have been correct...

[quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.[/quote]

This, just this.

And cluck I only know so much about this forum because I have been reading it for years. The only reason I have joined now is because the hostility pushed me away a little bit. Seems I may have been correct...[/quote]hahaha this is priceless they are using our trick of stealing the other camps tricks now.I am a long term reader too. I must say that it is more fun reading than interacting with some folk on here, but each to their own!

I''ve never had a go at you Cluck - just taken you with a pinch of salt - but today you''ve gone too far.  Congratulations - snide, negative and anti-Norwich. Well done, very clever.  Another victory for you.   Does ot make you feel good?

[quote user="lake district canary"]

I''ve never had a go at you Cluck - just taken you with a pinch of salt - but today you''ve gone too far.  Congratulations - snide, negative and anti-Norwich. Well done, very clever.  Another victory for you.   Does ot make you feel good?

[/quote]Learn to laugh in the face of adversity....It''s a military thing.

[quote user="Lammy"][quote user="The ambassador"][quote user="kick it off"]Yes you have. Several times. Dating back several years. Get out of your own arse you prick. I understand moaning when there is something to moan about, but even when there isn''t, you are still moaning because you''re a miserable cnut.[/quote]

This, just this.

And cluck I only know so much about this forum because I have been reading it for years. The only reason I have joined now is because the hostility pushed me away a little bit. Seems I may have been correct...[/quote]hahaha this is priceless they are using our trick of stealing the other camps tricks now.I am a long term reader too. I must say that it is more fun reading than interacting with some folk on here, but each to their own![/quote]

Exactly!