Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Your Top 5 Choices...

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

Top 5 I''d like (in no particular order)

Gus Poyet

Chris Houghton

Tony Mowbray - Tin hat on!

Eddie Howe

Steve Coppell

[/quote]

mowbray is a bit of a strange one, not as strange as curbishley, AVB, bruce, ginger lennon and not to mention the scary thought of malky being back tho

If we go into Europe for Managers we''ll undoubtedly end up buying European players on high-ish wages (no experience of the British Market) and end up like Leeds/Portsmouth.

Personally

Hughton

Clarke

Culverhouse.

There is literally no-one else who would fit our team/mentality. My choice would be Clarke, got a lot of the Lambert about him, knows the area. Knows Drury, Lappin etc...

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]If we go into Europe for Managers we''ll undoubtedly end up buying European players on high-ish wages (no experience of the British Market) and end up like Leeds/Portsmouth.[/quote]I''m sorry but this is just blinkered thinking.Why does everyone assume that if you play in Europe you get massive wages???Big players at big clubs get big wages, hence why players like Podolski and Kagawa are going to big Prem clubs on big wages.Lesser known players at ''lesser'' clubs receive ''lesser'' wages, and would jump at the chance to come to us on a fair wage.Wenger signed Clichy from Cannes for 250k and his wages weren''t massive, he also signed Toure from ASEC Mimosas - an Ivorian team for 150k and again wages weren''t massive to begin with, and these are just two examples of what''s out there. You simply have to set your targets correctly and in the same way PL found lower league gems here, do the same across Europe and find the talent at less well known clubs.