Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

If Neil Doncaster were still Chief Executive

Would Villa have had the audacity to approach Burnley for the services of Paul Lambert???? MegaLOL......Looks like we''ve lost Lambert but we still have the right man for the job in McNally.

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JHeG2p3l0cA/TVdk2uVYrbI/AAAAAAAABEI/mMbYmfVO4SQ/s1600/i%20c%20wut%20u%20deed.jpg[/IMG]

Neil Doncaster is proving to be ridiculously out of his depths up here.

The SPL chief executive also said that it was extremely difficult to design a fit-and-proper test for prospective new owners of clubs.

"If you talk about past criminal record, then arguably Ghandi I think had a criminal record, and ultimately he''s be a fit and proper person to run a premier league club in Scotland but he might be forbidden by such an objective test."

Paddy I''m afraid The Doomcaster was ridiculously out of his depth running or imo ruining a CCC club so it comes as no surprise to us that he''s a not doing well in Scotland. I would imagine that Ghandi would be more likely to be deemed not fit to run a Scottish club due to the fact that he died more than 50 years ago than any other reason proffered by the Donc.........I think a true measure of the man was displayed a couple of weeks back when Celtic came down. For a man in his position not to attend or be represented at a match between the Scottish champions and the club he himself worked for and effectively ran for a number of years speaks volumes.I''d love an honest appraisal of his legacy at Norwich from his successor, sadly McNasty is clearly far too professional do do such a thing, the era of excuses and buck passing ended when Doomy left..

[quote user="Paul Hugh "]I would imagine that Ghandi would be more likely to be deemed not fit to run a Scottish club due to the fact that he died more than 50 years ago than any other reason proffered by the Donc.........[/quote]Hahahaha!

Dongcaster did a good job here and City fans got to visit lots of new grounds on their tour of the lower leagues.Cleverly handpicked by the club owners of course....

Spoke to a Kilmarnock fan whilst on holiday in Lanzarote in March and like you Paddy he did not having one good word to say about Doomcaster and his running of the SPL.Said he talks a good talk but does not walk the walk.

[quote user="Paul Hugh "]Do you think he walked the walk whilst at Norwich Tilly, I certainly don''t?
[/quote]

He continually had an air of negativity surrounding what he said and i felt there was never a plan A let alone a plan B.Whenever he was spoken to about problems he would always identity some club who were in a worse position than us but never an answer about what his plan was to get us out of any particular situation.Not a football man at all in my book and only interested in the future of Neil Doomcaster.