Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

Any Season Tickets for those on the waiting list?

First I''d just like to say that the prospect of next season without PL and Holt, the cornerstones of our success over the past 3 years is pretty sickening. Looking on the bright side, I am sure McNally will ensure a huge pay day for us in regard to PL and hopefully he can also bring in another manager who may be able to reignite Holt''s desire to stay and play for us.

Now onto the subject. I am sure I''m fairly near the top of the ST waiting list but have heard nothing from the club. Does anybody have any solid news on what is happening? i.e. how many people did not renew and whether they are going to be offered to those on the list?

When I spoke to the Box office about this before the end of the season, I was told that they sent a letter to the first 1700 fans on the list informing them that they will get first refusal on the new seats to be added. I never recived such letter and although that couldn''t tell me where I was on the list or exactly how many people where on there (have no idea why or how they can''t) but was lead to believe this was only about half the list, i''ve been on there for best part of a year now!! So to easy the torment I went ahead and purchased an away season ticket for next year!! Which ways Villa park!!