Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Step Forward Steve Morison

I have defended him to the hilt on here. He has won us a lot of crucial points this season. As things stand he is now the main man. I think he can do it again.

Absolutely agree. We need to fully get behind him and encourage everything he does so his confidence soars. He is the future now for us and will be one hell of a player. He is the man to replace Holt.

I agree we really need to get him going for us. I am not going to rubbish Holt and say we won''t miss him. Of course we are going to. But we gathered a lot of important points against teams like Sunderland and Bolton in October/November time without Holt in the side for a sustained period. This isn''t over. We cant feel sorry for ourselves.

Mark my words.

Out of sorts first season, no doubt, but he wasn''t compatible with Holt.

We don''t need to replace Grant Holt, we already have his replacement. Yes we need another striker, but certainly doesn''t have to be in the Holt mould.

He can be 5ft 2 inches as long as he can stick the ball in the damn net.

Morison will get more game time, will be more match fit, and I am convinced that he will be out to prove a point next year.

His goal ratio to minutes on the pitch can''t be sniffed at.

Tierney will be back, the man who can plonk the ball on Morisons head every time.

I can remember Iwan Roberts having a bad first season, can you?

I''m personally well up for getting right behind Moro next season, he could score the goals which keep us in the league again.

Massively under rated by Norwich fans, but I think we will see the best of him next season.

Come on Moro, become the new hero, Norwich''s new number 9.

I know that you are good enough to do it, you know that you are good enough to do it, show the rest of them.

I heard Tierney had been shagging Morison''s missus. So I''m not sure your plan will quite work as the suggestion was that Tierney would be pushed out. Apparently he could have come back towards the end of the season.

You could be right though - Moro could be top scorer next season. We defo need another striker to score a lot of goals though. Personally I hope Holt will still be here reinvigorated by our new manager.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]If he''s still around![/quote]

Have you considered going for counselling Lincoln Canary? You seem to be in a dark place right now.

I tend to agree with this. He must have felt that he was always playing in Holt''s shadow and probably did not feel appreciated. He tended to play down the wing with balls being pumped up to him and was never given a chance in a central role. Maybe his time is now.

If the Tierney rumour is true, then sack Tierney.

Morison is the next hero, the man who will score the goals for this club that will keep us in the league.

Simeon Jackson could also step up, as could James Vaughan.

We buy a new left back. Moro is the man.

Steve Morison, come forth, embrace us and we will embrace you.

Earn your place in the Hall of Fame, make Norfolk your forever home, make your name, make the grade.

Moro, Norwich''s number 9.