Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

McNally on SSN after 1pm

With performances like this im going to sh it myself if any CEO positions become available this summer at a bigger club!!!!

and thanks for the relay Jacko, much appriciated

Watching it it did very much look like a "your not going to Villa unless they give me the bank" statement on Holt to both him and Lambert. It was quite funny how much he went on about Holt then quite clearly stated Villa can''t have him as they can''t afford him. Also made me laugh at the way he wouldn''t acknowledge the other club with Lambert was Villa, even when the reporter did, kept saying "another club", he''s obviously pretty pissed about the way they have handled themselves.

McNally = Class act.Wish the reporter had asked about Culverhouse though.

[quote user="I.S."]McNally = Class act.Wish the reporter had asked about Culverhouse though.[/quote]That reporter is terrible, and certainly no match for McNally lol.

Imagine if Delia & Co have thrown McNally a rather tasty bone...

"Oh David, Michael says you can take halve of the compensation we get!" lol

*Cue sounds of growling and lashing behind closed doors*

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Holt''s really shot himself in the foot with his tweets earlier, he could be hung out to dry if not careful.

If Lambert has promised Holt that he''s going to take him to villa and ''look after'' him, then this clearly is McNally yelling ''Check mate''.[/quote]

I don''t believe that at all. I always felt that Lambert had a bit of a problem praising Holt because he was the main man that the much ostracized Bryan Gunn brought in.

[quote user="I.S."]McNally = Class act.

Wish the reporter had asked about Culverhouse though.
[/quote]

Said earlier,if it was up to me I''d give the job to Culverhouse, he has been instrumentle in Lamberts rise and believe he would take the job too, But I have to say that Lambert has with the help of McNally has turned us into a very viable prospect for a top class manager to be knocking the door down to get in, I also believe that both Lambert and Rogers will be regretting thier early moves.  

If Holt and Lambert are both worthy of being named "Legends" then we need to start a campaign to get McNally voted in as well.  Is this allowed, who cares, GET HIM IN!!!!!!!!Thanks for the updates by the way.

[quote user="swindonyellow"]If Holt and Lambert are both worthy of being named "Legends" then we need to start a campaign to get McNally voted in as well.  Is this allowed, who cares, GET HIM IN!!!!!!!!Thanks for the updates by the way. [/quote]That''s a point. Can''t Chief Executives be put in the Hall of Fame?

[quote user="safri_free_kick"][quote user="swindonyellow"]If Holt and Lambert are both worthy of being named "Legends" then we need to start a campaign to get McNally voted in as well.  Is this allowed, who cares, GET HIM IN!!!!!!!!Thanks for the updates by the way. [/quote]That''s a point. Can''t Chief Executives be put in the Hall of Fame?[/quote]Can*

Don''t see why not. Robert Chase is in after all. And he never managed or kicked a ball for us.

McNally needs a song!

"He said Grant Holt was not for sale, McNally! McNally!

He said Grant Holt was not for sale, McNally! McNally!

He said Grant Holt was not for sale, he gets students thrown in Jail,

Super Dave McNally, Norwich''s CEO"

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

McNally needs a song!

[/quote]

Although you didn''t say it, I just know that goes to the tune of ''The animals went in 2 by 2''

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

McNally needs a song!

[/quote]

Although you didn''t say it, I just know that goes to the tune of ''The animals went in 2 by 2''

[/quote]

If Holt doesn''t want it give it to McNally!

If you have Twitter, I humbly suggest you show your support for big Dave by sending him a tweet. I think it would be nice for him to feel valued by the fans and although a lot of his work is behind the scenes, let him know it doesn''t go unnoticed. I''ve already sent mine in.

- Just seen your interview on SkySports News. Absolute credit to . No-one I''d rather have leading our club.

The difference could not be more stark at this moment in time:

McNally- big club mindset and Premier class.

Doncaster- compared us with Gretna....!