Sign in to follow this  
rich69snake

Bruce seen at Norwich Airport

[quote user="priceyrice"]Just wondering what people have against the idea of bruce coming in, did a good job at Sunderland, perhaps his shelf life ran out there and has been touted for many years as a replacement for Fergie. He knows a lot of people within the game, players like him, good Norwich connection i think we could do far worse than Bruce[/quote]He had Sunderland on relegation form whilst MON had the same squad on Champions league form.He has always had money to spend and rarely has found any gems without spunking a shedload of cash for them.If he wasn''t a legendary player he''d not even be considered.

My man, your friend is talking squit, unless he got into NIA before 9.00 this morning. I can tell you now, there were no cusion faced out of work manager types in arrivals between 9.05 and and 12.10. I know, as i was stuck there waiting for my lift! Three days travelling to get home and find all this! Wos''Gorn onnn?

[quote user="delta bravo"][quote user="rich69snake"]

Hi All

A reliable source of mine who works at Norwich Airport has just seen Steve Bruce coming through arrivals!

Oh Lord please do not let this be true.

[/quote]
would be quite difficult there''s been no arriving aircraft for about 3 hours!  Unless of course he''s come in off an oil rig!
[/quote]

He was parachuted in by desperate Swansea fans reacting to rumours that he was on the shortlist for their managerial vacancy.

[quote user="delta bravo"]would be quite difficult there''s been no arriving aircraft for about 3 hours!  [/quote]Yep, that''s Norwich International Airport - helicopters, crop sprayers & not a lot else.

Perhaps he''s after a Brucie bonus, no its Grant Holt who''s after that, must be so hard to live on footballers salaries, never mind you can retire at 35!   OH, by the way, there''s a p/t tyre fitters job going in Diss.  I'' ll wait for the backlase from the new kids on the block, ie since the play off final.

[quote user="rich69snake"]

I only ever post when there is something factual to say unlike a lot the other b......t I read on here.

I have followed Norwich for 36 years and it still amazes me how thickle Norwich fans can be.

Regarding the Holt saga he spoke to the club last year regarding an new 3 yr contract but the club were not sure about his commitment due to the fact he was away 3-4 days a week in Carlisle, he was told if he relocated in Norwich that he would offered an new 3yr contract.

So he bought a new house on the outskirts

late last year but now the club has not kept their side of the bargain.

[/quote]

He signed a new 3 year contract at the end of the season when we got promoted.

[quote user="rich69snake"]

Not mad just telling you the facts I have no reason to lie.

Also the person I got it from will be affected by Lamberts move.

He may well be looking after SG next season.

[/quote]

I''m gonna say it.  Are you referring to Jeff Wood our Goalkeeper Coach?

So, you are saying this person has been in your work divulging such matters to you and whoever else may heard? 

IF what you are saying is true then it makes you question - 1. not only what may be going on behind the scenes at CR and 2. how much longer this person will be an employee of NCFC