Sign in to follow this  
rich69snake

Bruce seen at Norwich Airport

Hi All

A reliable source of mine who works at Norwich Airport has just seen Steve Bruce coming through arrivals!

Oh Lord please do not let this be true.

Unfortunately not Asda !!

This would not be a good move.

I did about an hour ago have one of the coaching staff in my work and he told me a few interesting things about what is going on behind the scenes.

[quote user="rich69snake"]

Hi All

A reliable source of mine who works at Norwich Airport has just seen Steve Bruce coming through arrivals!

[/quote]would be quite difficult there''s been no arriving aircraft for about 3 hours!  Unless of course he''s come in off an oil rig!

I did about an hour ago have one of the coaching staff in my work and he told me a few interesting things about what is going on behind the scenes.

[/quote]go on then, i''ll humour you, what was said?

Hi All

[/quote]

And I just saw Guardiola in Nandos ....

Just wondering what people have against the idea of bruce coming in, did a good job at Sunderland, perhaps his shelf life ran out there and has been touted for many years as a replacement for Fergie. He knows a lot of people within the game, players like him, good Norwich connection i think we could do far worse than Bruce

[/quote]

It''s a shame you''re quite clearly a compulsive liar. Or deluded to the extent you imagine second-rate managers coaching staff walking into your workplace.

Hi All,

A reliable source of mine has just seen Jose Mourinho picking strawberry''s just off the A140 at ''Big Jim''s house of Strawberry''s''

I''m off to Morrissons shopping, I will report any sightings on my return.

I only ever post when there is something factual to say unlike a lot the other b......t I read on here.

I have followed Norwich for 36 years and it still amazes me how thickle Norwich fans can be.

Regarding the Holt saga he spoke to the club last year regarding an new 3 yr contract but the club were not sure about his commitment due to the fact he was away 3-4 days a week in Carlisle, he was told if he relocated in Norwich that he would offered an new 3yr contract.

So he bought a new house on the outskirts late last year but now the club has not kept their side of the bargain.

I heard Mateja Kezman had taken some coaching badges recently, although he hasn''t yet made his mind up whether he prefers shopping at Asda or Sainsburys, so not much to report yet unfortunately.

[quote user="morty"]I''m off to Morrissons shopping, I will report any sightings on my return.[/quote]
Can you pick up some more popcorn, we''re getting low? Oh, and some Doritos.

I only ever post when there is something factual to say unlike a lot the other b......t I read on here.

I have followed Norwich for 36 years and it still amazes me how thickle Norwich fans can be.

Regarding the Holt saga he spoke to the club last year regarding an new 3 yr contract but the club were not sure about his commitment due to the fact he was away 3-4 days a week in Carlisle, he was told if he relocated in Norwich that he would offered an new 3yr contract.

Do I believe this or McNally who has just been on sky hhmmmm

So he bought a new house on the outskirts late last year but now the club has not kept their side of the bargain.

[/quote]

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="morty"]I''m off to Morrissons shopping, I will report any sightings on my return.[/quote]
[/quote]Sure, what flavour?

[quote user="rich69snake"]I can quite clearly see that based on the number of posts you have you dont have a life.![/quote]
People say you have no facts to back this up, so instead of giving facts you insult people? Can you see why no one believes you?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="morty"]I''m off to Morrissons shopping, I will report any sightings on my return.[/quote]
[/quote]Sure, what flavour?[/quote]
Tangy Cheese please - and some dips.

[quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Loopzilla"][quote user="morty"]I''m off to Morrissons shopping, I will report any sightings on my return.[/quote]
[/quote]Sure, what flavour?[/quote]
Tangy Cheese please - and some dips.
[/quote]I''m on it man[Y]

Not mad just telling you the facts I have no reason to lie.

Also the person I got it from will be affected by Lamberts move.

He may well be looking after SG next season.

Not mad just telling you the facts I have no reason to lie.

Also the person I got it from will be affected by Lamberts move.

He may well be looking after SG next season.

[/quote]
Care for a Cheezy Wotsit? We''re having a party.

Bruce seen at Norwich Airport? Would that be ''Bruce Dickinson'' of Iron Maiden? He''s a qualified airline pilot don''t yah know! FACT!

Now.....[8]"Run to the Hills!"[8]

rich60snake wrote: " it still amazes me how thickle Norwich fans can be."

Thickle? My mate who had a lisp used to use one of those in his garden when the weeds got out of hand!

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]rich60snake wrote: " it still amazes me how thickle Norwich fans can be." Thickle? My mate who had a lisp used to use one of those in his garden when the weeds got out of hand![/quote]

Don''t you see what he''s done there? He''s combined the words ''thick'' and ''fickle'' to say that Norwich fans are both but he saved on some typing time. Its a bit like the word ''Chillaxing''. Good huh?

Or maybe he is signing for Reading just like Holt ;o)