Sign in to follow this  
bringbackandyhughes

Lambert's underhand tactics

Having seen how he has operated I fully expect hin to try and unsettle Jonny Howson as well. Think the reports that were on SSN the other day were just the start.

Have lost all respect for Lambert and Holt.

[quote user="bringbackandyhughes"]Having seen how he has operated I fully expect hin to try and unsettle Jonny Howson as well. Think the reports that were on SSN the other day were just the start. Have lost all respect for Lambert and Holt.[/quote]

Statements like this are why Colchester United supporters are laughing their heads off at us at the moment!

We were more than willing to support Lambert and his ways when he had a canary on his chest but now that he has a lion we suddenly condemn.

Just accept that this is football - we benefitted from him and his ways for 3 years and now Villa will.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[quote user="bringbackandyhughes"]Having seen how he has operated I fully expect hin to try and unsettle Jonny Howson as well. Think the reports that were on SSN the other day were just the start. Have lost all respect for Lambert and Holt.[/quote]

Statements like this are why Colchester United supporters are laughing their heads off at us at the moment!

We were more than willing to support Lambert and his ways when he had a canary on his chest but now that he has a lion we suddenly condemn.

Just accept that this is football - we benefitted from him and his ways for 3 years and now Villa will.

[/quote]

they can "laugh" all they like,  what division are they in?!?!?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]

[/quote]

they can "laugh" all they like,  what division are they in?!?!?

[/quote]

This is what Aston Villa fans will be saying about us in 3 years time when Lambert leaves for Arsenal.