Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Andy Johnson

He is on a free! Wages wouldn''t be an issue could form a good partnership with with Morro?! I know hes a bit older than we would normally go for but I feel you need an experienced striker around the place!

[quote user="manbearpig"]He is on a free! Wages wouldn''t be an issue could form a good partnership with with Morro?! I know hes a bit older than we would normally go for but I feel you need an experienced striker around the place![/quote]

Would rather chew my own arm off and beat myself to death with it.

His wages would be beyond our current structure, no thanks!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="manbearpig"]He is on a free! Wages wouldn''t be an issue could form a good partnership with with Morro?! I know hes a bit older than we would normally go for but I feel you need an experienced striker around the place![/quote]

Would rather chew my own arm off and beat myself to death with it.

[/quote]Completely agree, I''d hate to see him here, can''t stand the bloke.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]He''s done, injuries have destroyed his career and even at 5k a week he wouldn''t be worth it.[/quote]

11 goals in 27 games last season.

If that''s ''done'', then what is James Vaughan? :-o

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Indy_Bones"]He''s done, injuries have destroyed his career and even at 5k a week he wouldn''t be worth it.[/quote]

11 goals in 27 games last season.

If that''s ''done'', then what is James Vaughan? :-o[/quote]Try 3 league goals in 20 games - and that was a hat-trick, so he scored in 1 game out of 20 in the league.The rest of the goals came in the Europa League against ''giants'' like Runavik, Crusaders, NK Split, Odense and Wisla Krakow!He''s done at this level and his shocking performance in the league clearly shows this.As for Vaughan, he''s simply been horribly unlucky with a range of injuries, but he had a great season in the CCC last year playing 30 odd games, and he''s got 8 years on Johnson.A fit Vaughan can easily hit double figures in the prem.