Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

Hols agent on Radio Norfolk...

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

Maybe the arrival of a new manager will allow this all to be sorted out without anybody losing face and GH can get back onto the pitch for us next season and add to his "legend" reputation.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

If only it were as simple as that, Mark.

TBH, I really cannot see how any of this is NCFC''s fault. They have handled it consistently, and I suppose the only criticism that could be levelled at the club is that maybe they have been a bit inflexible. But is that truly any bad thing.? There has to  be some sort of discipline in things like contract negociations. Otherwise it becomes a free for all. And , in the current economic climate, the idea of it all getting out of hand just does not bear thinking about.

I suspect that Holt and his agent may well win a battle but will end up losing the war. In truth, as Iwan alluded to, Lee Payne is not a terribly good agent, and Holt appears to have been taken in by him. Will GH be quite so keen when he''s got a few more months on a contract, but is financially less secure ? Time will tell. In an ideal world, there will be a coming together of minds, and GH will be back next season banging them in for NCFC. But, being a realist I just know that''s not going to happen. Just as in my heart of hearts I always knew that PL would be off this summer.

just listened to lee paynes hysterical outpouring and you can see how mcnally would have had him on toast, the bloke is a total loser and sadly holts been taken in by him... everyone can see this now and might cut holty a bit of slack ? personally i think holt should just go on holiday and have a good think about it... when we get a new manager he can say he has had a chat with him likes what he had to say and has had a change of heart ect ect and maybe then norwich could go some way to giving him what he wants with relegation clauses and all that good stuff... if we did go down and holt was happy here he could still cut it in the championship at 33/34 i am sure of that OTBC

Did a quick search and don''t think this has been posted yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18308599

Basically Holt wanted a third year and McNally told him to get lost as he is ''too old''...

Lol People will not be happy about this mate. WHY U NOT SEE 59iy49859485989478858 OTHER POSTZZZZ?

[quote user="G"]Lol People will not be happy about this mate. WHY U NOT SEE 59iy49859485989478858 OTHER POSTZZZZ?[/quote]Haha.  The duplicate thread Nazis are coming.  Run!!

Plus the OP only has 10 posts, they won''t believe anything you say ;)

Lee Payne is an idiot!! He wants us to believe this and said Holt wanted to finish his career at Norwich? So why then has Holt several times in the past made it known that he actually wanted to finish his career at Carlisle?

[quote user="HertsCanary93"]Did a quick search and don''t think this has been posted yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18308599

Basically Holt wanted a third year and McNally told him to get lost as he is ''too old''...[/quote]Quite a valid reaction from McNally, really. He''s 31, and it almost certain he won''t be as good when he''s 34. Thus, a three-year contract isn''t necessary.

Only just getting to this but my only comment is the first line in my signature - Holty should have a word with the PFA and get it sorted that way - Agents are f*cking useless, self-seeking blood sucking leeches.