Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Charlie Wyett

His Twitter feed does not make for comfortable reading.

It would be unwise to dismiss what he says on the basis of who he works for, he''s one of us and he''s usually bang on the money when he''s talking about City.

I don''t use twitter, care to explain what he''s said?

Nothing particularly new, but he is adamant that there are ongoing issues behind the scenes and that multiple players are unhappy with what''s been going on. This is his personal Twitter account where he''s talking to fellow supporters. He''s not trying to sell papers here.

Basically has been replying to various questions and has said that "it has not been a happy ship behind scenes" at the club.

We can go on about how shit the Sun is, but he seems pretty certain about this. No reason he''d make it up, not as if "Norwich Mutiny" is going to sell a lot of papers.

We need to get a new man in sharp-ish to bring some stability to the club, otherwise I think we could see more players looking to leave. The players are just as aware as us as to how important Lambert and Holt were to us, if they sense a sinking ship it only makes sense they''d head for the lifeboats

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Nothing particularly new, but he is adamant that there are ongoing issues behind the scenes and that multiple players are unhappy with what''s been going on. This is his personal Twitter account where he''s talking to fellow supporters. He''s not trying to sell papers here.[/quote]
I have no doubt there unhappy, their manager (and captain) are abandoning them. They are probably just as annoyed as the fans with the current situation, they just need some guidance at the minute and some reassurance (like us fans), the board will start this process by appointing a new manager, he also pointed out that ''mutiny'' wasn''t the word he would have used, it sounds like the players are just angry with the whole situation, not anyone at the club.

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Nothing particularly new, but he is adamant that there are ongoing issues behind the scenes and that multiple players are unhappy with what''s been going on. This is his personal Twitter account where he''s talking to fellow supporters. He''s not trying to sell papers here.[/quote]
I have no doubt there unhappy, their manager (and captain) are abandoning them. They are probably just as annoyed as the fans with the current situation, they just need some guidance at the minute and some reassurance (like us fans), the board will start this process by appointing a new manager, he also pointed out that ''mutiny'' wasn''t the word he would have used, it sounds like the players are just angry with the whole situation, not anyone at the club.
[/quote]
*they''re

To be fair I''ve heard similar, basically it''s alleged that Holt, who has a huge influence in the dressing room, has a fair share of the players on his side. Basically we need to sort the holt issue one way or the other quickly now that Lambert is history and things will settle down. Add a new manager and a couple of signings and all will be calm again.

I Fully expect us to have a manager in place by this time next week. McNally knows the score.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I certainly didn''t interpret his comments as the playes being unhappy because Lambert has left them.[/quote]
So what are they unhappy about?

I can''t help thinking that if there is a ''crisis'' in the dressing room, then its come at the right time considering all the players have gone off on their summer holiday.

By the time they come back they''ll have a new boss and a few new colleagues....and we go again....this is not the end people calm down.

It logical just look at the fans how destabilising this has been.

Also maybe the new boss will want to get shot of some of the players also so they have their careers to worry about.

Well McNally certainly isn''t too impressed with Mr Wyett, he''s just tweeted this in response to Wyett''s comment that the headline wasn''t his work and was in his opinion a bit strong:

@davidmcnally62: @CharlieWyett no, it is not just a bit strong, it is simply wrong. Do you understand the meaning of the word mutiny?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Well McNally certainly isn''t too impressed with Mr Wyett, he''s just tweeted this in response to Wyett''s comment that the headline wasn''t his work and was in his opinion a bit strong:

@davidmcnally62: @CharlieWyett no, it is not just a bit strong, it is simply wrong. Do you understand the meaning of the word mutiny?[/quote]It''s how you describe your mate who can''t speak.

I did bring this up well over a week or so ago. Everybody was pretty dismissive of me and what I''d found out at the time. Fair enough I  suppose, but maybe now it''s all starting to come to the fore a little bit. I for one hope it''s not as I was told, but everything seems to be pointing to it being the case.

I do agree with McN about the use of the word mutiny, people ought to look it up. Players are bound to be unsettled by the recent events, that is perfectly reasonable - but that could all change with the appointment of a new manager and a series of ''clear the air'' meetings.

The fact is we have a good squad that just finished in 12th in the PL and there is money for whoever to come in and strengthen. IMO no one should leave until the new manager comes in, at that point anyone he doesn''t want or who is not on board can bog off to the highest bidder; we can then reinvest that cash.

[quote user="Twitchy"]He seems to be buying into that "mutiny" lark.....doomed!
[/quote]

McNally has asked him on twitter if he knows what ''''mutiny'''' means and Charlie Wyatt said it wasn''t his headline and agreed it was a bit strong.

I like Charlie personally, i''ve tweeted him several times, even one of them being in jest and he''ll always take the time to reply to you. As mentioned he''s one of us and wouldn''t make stuff up just for the fun of it.
He also agreed the word mutiny was a very strong one to use and that it wasn''t him that had written it.