Sign in to follow this  
rattlesnake

Petrov and Lambert

Lambert had his interview with villa the day he went to see petrov

in hospital. That was before the final match of the season.

He knew that day he was leaving us for villa.

He has done his job for us.We will replace him with someone better

if this is/was true then the premier league should rightfully investigate it, if its just a rumour looking to start a frenzy then you should be ashamed of your self.

[quote user="cappa"]if this is/was true then the premier league should rightfully investigate it, if its just a rumour looking to start a frenzy then you should be ashamed of your self.[/quote]

I very much doubt it.

If that was true then why did he talk a week ago about how much he loves it here, has a special relationship with the fans, how he''s never once said he wanted to leave, how he''s delighted to be at Norwich etc.

think using a player suffering from cancer is a pretty low to use as cover for an interview, you and i both know this was NOT the case

[quote user="cappa"]think using a player suffering from cancer is a pretty low to use as cover for an interview, you and i both know this was NOT the case[/quote]

I''ll agree with you there. Complete non starter. He was tapped up though.

You have to wonder what lengths people go to. I know we''re all disappointed but sorry this is one step too far.

As canaries utd says. Time to move on now

I don''t think OGS was first choice. There were story''s being leaked through the media that Lambert was the number 1 target 3 months ago, Long before Mccleash was sacked. Am sure he was tapped up, but more likely his agent what informed of what was on offer long before the official approach.

Sure Yellow Lorry, but I think its a bit in bad taste and shows the lengths people will go to to prove a point because they''re bitter...

There''s no evidence at all this happened and if i''m completely honest this is left me questioning the sanity of a small proportion of our fan base given the subject matter here.

family and kids at home worried sick

getting treatment to fight leukaemia

lying in a hospital bed thinking

shall i tap up PL while im having

these tests,

i think not aye

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Sure Yellow Lorry, but I think its a bit in bad taste and shows the lengths people will go to to prove a point because they''re bitter...

There''s no evidence at all this happened and if i''m completely honest this is left me questioning the sanity of a small proportion of our fan base given the subject matter here.[/quote]

you really should listen to this advice as this is touching on a really sensitive subject and to imply what is being implied is downright wrong, no need to go down this road lads its a nasty life claiming killer that effects millions each year,

There''s making a point about not liking Lambert because of what he''s done and then there is bringing a very ill man into the argument. It just doesn''t sit right with me.

Anyone who has lost a relative through this disease will surely agree with me here.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]There''s making a point about not liking Lambert because of what he''s done and then there is bringing a very ill man into the argument. It just doesn''t sit right with me.

Anyone who has lost a relative through this disease will surely agree with me here.[/quote]

my dad 18 months ago right on top of xmas, dont think tapping up anyone was very near the top of his list, its very distasteful.

Careful what you write without know the facts. I doubt that the two are connected in anyway.

Lambert may well have known his destiny before the end of the season but It''s distasteful to suggest this had anything whatsoever to do with his visit to his friend Petrov.

Think before you write this type of nonsense

I have heard that he gave notice on his property on 18 May so I think that he was tapped up for sure

I have lost all respect for Lambert if indeed he has given help to A Villa''s amazing attempt to get no compensation, as seems a fair possiblity.

Your accusation however goes beyond the extremely poor to pondlife category so i would trust its not true

It''s shocking news about Petrov''s illness and i don''t think that has had anything to do with it - that wasn''t what i implied. I think Lambert and Petrov are old friends and it is understandable that he would want to go to a club where he has close personal friends.

I don''t agree he was ''tapped up'' - he made his own mind up at some point. Not sure about the notice on the house - he may have been planning to move within the Norwich area for all we know - when you''re renting you often do.

OP you should put ''In my opinion'' in the start of posts like this to avoid looking like a complete and utter turd.

For what it''s worth apparently the recognised stages of grief in repsonse to major loss are... DENIAL, ANGER, BARGAINING, DEPRESSION before finally ACCEPTANCE...

I was in denial right up until yesterday... the person who started this thread was clearly in the anger phase