Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Been out for some drinks...

and all i think to myself now is why Paul, why? I miss him so much. I can''t actually believe he''s gone. I''m sick of the sight of him because of what he has done, but also I just want him back!!!

I''m lying alone with my head on the phone

Thinking of you till it hurts

I know you hurt too but what else can we do

Tormented and torn apart

I wish I could carry your smile and my heart

For times when my life feels so low

It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring

When today doesn''t really know, doesn''t really know

[Chorus:]

I''m all out of love, I''m so lost without you

I know you were right believing for so long

I''m all out of love, what am I without you

I can''t be too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home

Away from this long lonely nights

I''m reaching for you, are you feeling it too

Does the feeling seem oh so right

And what would you say if I called on you now

And said that I can''t hold on

There''s no easy way, it gets harder each day

Please love me or I''ll be gone, I''ll be gone

[Chorus]

Oh, what are you thinking of?

What are you thinking of?

Oh, what are you thinking of?

What are you thinking of?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]and all i think to myself now is why Paul, why? I miss him so much. I can''t actually believe he''s gone. I''m sick of the sight of him because of what he has done, but also I just want him back!!![/quote]

I would imagine he has cleared his office and is ready to start work in Birmingham tomorrow. He won''t be giving us a 2nd thought. He is an Aston Villa employee now. We have to do the same because sulking about it isn''t going to get us any points next season.

I''ve been absolutely devastated all day, got a few parties lined up for the Jubilee including one that was tonight..... going to ruin all of them.

I am looking at this forum constantly, I''m angry, upset, worried, in fact petrified.

I just want us to appoint a manager as soon as possible, I think that will really help.

A positive manager with lots to say about his visions and ideas, and for that manager to make his first great signing.

We need our new manager as soon as possible, then I can start to think positive things again.

Maybe even a manager who can bring Grant Holt back on side, perhaps mediate between himself and McNally.

Things would be a lot better with a great new manager and a new contract for Holty.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]I''ve been absolutely devastated all day, got a few parties lined up for the Jubilee including one that was tonight..... going to ruin all of them.

I am looking at this forum constantly, I''m angry, upset, worried, in fact petrified.

I just want us to appoint a manager as soon as possible, I think that will really help.

A positive manager with lots to say about his visions and ideas, and for that manager to make his first great signing.

We need our new manager as soon as possible, then I can start to think positive things again.

Maybe even a manager who can bring Grant Holt back on side, perhaps mediate between himself and McNally.

Things would be a lot better with a great new manager and a new contract for Holty.[/quote]I feel like I just wrote that.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]I''ve been absolutely devastated all day, got a few parties lined up for the Jubilee including one that was tonight..... going to ruin all of them. I am looking at this forum constantly, I''m angry, upset, worried, in fact petrified. I just want us to appoint a manager as soon as possible, I think that will really help. A positive manager with lots to say about his visions and ideas, and for that manager to make his first great signing. We need our new manager as soon as possible, then I can start to think positive things again. Maybe even a manager who can bring Grant Holt back on side, perhaps mediate between himself and McNally. Things would be a lot better with a great new manager and a new contract for Holty.[/quote]

I feel like I just wrote that.
[/quote]

For our next manager let''s go for Jeremy Kyle then!

Or this beaut:[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zU2cLXtjiEo/TT8DDDHOgSI/AAAAAAAAGTc/3TRZjCrqxy4/s1600/judgejudy02.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]I''ve been absolutely devastated all day, got a few parties lined up for the Jubilee including one that was tonight..... going to ruin all of them. I am looking at this forum constantly, I''m angry, upset, worried, in fact petrified. I just want us to appoint a manager as soon as possible, I think that will really help. A positive manager with lots to say about his visions and ideas, and for that manager to make his first great signing. We need our new manager as soon as possible, then I can start to think positive things again. Maybe even a manager who can bring Grant Holt back on side, perhaps mediate between himself and McNally. Things would be a lot better with a great new manager and a new contract for Holty.[/quote]

our hearts are broken but we must beware going on a ''rebound'' ... one things for sure, if we don''t get the appointment right we''ll be back in the championship in a year... act in haste, repent at leisure etc.