Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Grant Holt's transfer request

I think it is mean, small minded, nasty and spiteful; and certainly not funny.

[quote user="dj"]I think it is mean, small minded, nasty and spiteful; and certainly not funny.[/quote]

Oh come on, it was very funny.

It is just a form of bullying and you certainly would not do it to his face.

[quote user="dj"]It is just a form of bullying and you certainly would not do it to his face.[/quote]After his behaviour recently this is fair game, quite frankly.  And it is funny.

Well, dj; whatever the rights and wrongs of this (and I can see the point you are making...but disagree with you), let''s not forget one key aspect of this.

It was GH that started this. In putting in a transfer request, he was never likely to win friends and influence people, and with all this tweeting (particularly the grammatically challenged sort) he is opening himself up to ridicule, surely ?

He makes up for his grammatical failings by scoring loads of goals and I think that should be remembered. I think he has been poorly advised and his 70 goals should afford him some slack and possibly respect.

Jesus, stop being so precious.Its like some people get out of bed deciding"Right, I''m going to get annoyed by something on the internet today, not sure what yet, but I''m sure something will come along"

Chill out people, where''s the sense of humour gone?!

GH himself would have a chuckle at this - Talk of bullying is ridiculous.

He''s just a down to earth northern guy, who if you worked with, would be super gluing your cup to the desk and giving dead arms as you walked past.