Sign in to follow this  
PL-Paul Lambert&Premier League

The end of lambert, a new beginning for NCFC(summary)

So after two "torrid" weeks at ncfc the dust is settling down and us norwich fans are coming to terms with loosing what many see as the best and most successful manager weve had at carrow rosd for many a year, but lets not forget the great players, fans and our CEO DM... who are still here at the our fantastic club.

Theres ups and downs to every fans, players and managers season AV fans are probably and most are over the moon right now, we all now know what colchester fans felt like three years ago.

The way lambert threw his toys out of the pram to leave our club actually makes me sick, he was idolised by many here including myself and i am absoloutely gutted he is gone, buy for a man who said he loved the club, fans and the city, to put it bluntly is full of shit, i have lost all respect for him as a perdon even if he did bring success to out club, hes a dull unpleasent individual, no thankyou or goodbye to the club who paid his living and essentially got him to where he is now.

I cannot understand why he would want to leave a club he spent 3 years bringing through the leagues with back to back promotions and the young talents that he has brought to CR, why would you not want to achieve more next season, he bottled it!! Norwich is a beautiful city wheras Birmingham quite francly is a shithole...

Will he do the same at villa? remains to be seen he built a young promising team at NCFC where he now goes he will have to try and desl with egotastic overpaid average players, with the promise of a 20m budget but who is he going to attract? i cant see lerner or the fans being happy with him singing unknown risky upcoming players, clubs such as everton newcastle will be more attractive too above average players.

Money really is the only incentive here villa naturally are regarded as a bigger club hence to him its a promotion in his career, football is a business but such contracts really should be honoured..

As for the next NCFC manager early favourites appear to be Malky and Chris the latter id prefer, however there is only one ambitious choice and correct man for the job and thats Matteo! But aslong as we hold onto david we''ll be fine!

For now lets look forward too taking 6 points off villa next season and singing "it could have been you, it could have been you, quess what paul lambert, it could have been you"

To a new era and a new season, OTBC!

Good post.For me it comes down to a simple question: If after the 7-1 defeat to Colchester a genie had appeared and offered me the last 3 years with the only forfeit being that Holt and Lambert would leave after we finished 12th in the EPL.. I''d have bit the genies arms off.Hell, if the forfeit was that and that a kitten had to be sacrificed on the centre circle before each home game I''d still have bit the genies arm off.

Apologies for the spelling on my phone

thought id also add, while lambert achieved alot at NCFC his biggest chievement was keeping us up, the back to back promotion? league 1 promotion could have been done with any manager other then gunn, and as for prem promotion Worthy took us up as champions...