Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Holt Re-tweeting 'Holty4villa' hashtag!

He needs to be careful.  I know it says it''s for charity, but come on either this is deliberate, or he didn''t read the full thing, or he did read it all including the hashtag and decided to retweet anyway.

I can''t see McNally being too impressed with this.

Holt trying to force the club''s hand?

Phil Gilpin@philbowski74

can I get a RT for charity football tourney being held today at creighton rugby club, Carlisle! Good cause!

Jees give the guy a break!!!!

Ok, badly advised, but he''s only retweeted a bloody charity event...

Given his tweeting ability, I would question whether he even give this a second thought.

Let''s move on and start looking forward not back. Some of the stuff on here makes his decison almost justified...

I thought this one was a blatant wind-up. Let''s just get rid of him now, his time is up.....

Including a #Holty4Villa hashtag.

Enjoy bringing your young family up in Birmingham Grant.

[quote user="Canary Willo"]

Jees give the guy a break!!!!

Ok, badly advised, but he''s only retweeted a bloody charity event...

Given his tweeting ability, I would question whether he even give this a second thought.

Let''s move on and start looking forward not back. Some of the stuff on here makes his decison almost justified...

[/quote]

Whether it''s deliberate or not, whether he saw the Villa bit or not, he still needs to be very careful, especially in light of current events.

Hmm.. Holt must get hundreds if not thousands of mentions a day.. Especially feckin RT requests (which drive me utterly crazy, it''s the 21st century version of the autograph but it''s pointless and winds everyone up except for the person getting one).. Anyhoooo I''m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he overlook the hash tag.

Ballcocks he knows full well what he''s doing.  He thinks he has McNally to answer to, so he forcing the issue. However he should be careful, because McNally could turn round and say you''ve been sold to X team in the Championship, now sod off.

lol love it, he''s got you all riled up so easily.

If you think he''s bad now, wait until he leaves us - The guy is one of the best wind-up merchants, so better unfollow now!

He''s being a dumb ass twat, he really is. He ought to realise that unlike the situation with Lambert, McNally holds all the cards in this dispute.

Likewise his agent''s blatant attempt to turn the fans on McNally with his "Grant wanted to finish his career there" sin story. That''s BS for a start since he has already stated he wants to finish with Carlisle.

He should look at similar scenarios with players under contract that clubs wanted to hold in to. CMS and Peterborough, Bennett E and Brighton, Modric and Spurs. Yes the first two left in the end but only when it suited the clubs, not the players. And in all those cases the players concerned accepted that and played on. I suggest Grant does the same.

Bloody hell Grant, all those 3 years wasted because of a single tweet!!! can you believe it?!

NE1 got sum DVD editorz software toolz program appz thing that can take Grants Holts faces out tha picturez that come on there plz? thkz

yourcatzhazlolz! RT Plz.

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]lol love it, he''s got you all riled up so easily.

If you think he''s bad now, wait until he leaves us - The guy is one of the best wind-up merchants, so better unfollow now![/quote]Don''t be a dufus. A wind up is supposed to be a big joke.  Holt isn''t joking he want to piss off. He acting like a big baby.

Just saying thanks for being voted POS for 3 years. Disrespectful. Hope he does go to villa and we will finish above them.

The whole social media thing is fraught; far too open for mis-interpretation & mistakes.

It gives footballers a platform they never had before - I preferred it when they just about communicated on the pitch and left it at that...

Using football parlance, some Prem footballers are not even Sunday League standard with their ability to spell correctly are they?

I think folks are overreacting a bit here.Yeah its stupid, but we all know already most footballers aren''t exactly Einstein.Stupid - yes, deliberately disrespectful - no.

We''ve all been happy to laugh as he''s wound up Ipswich Supporters, Swansea supporters and god knows how many defences & crowds over the past 3 years. This is what he does!

Just don''t take it personally, he clearly loves the club and what he''s done here, and fully deserved all 3 POS''s.

When/If he leaves you will see exactly how good he is at getting under people''s skins.

Proper Lad! Proper Legend!! Love it!