Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Let's play a game:

This can be a sort of prediction thread?You have to state 3 things: - Lambert''s replacement- Holt''s replacement (or if he doesn''t go, a striker we will sign)- 2 other players we will sign this summer.Assuming we sign 3 players, this will be possible.Anyway, I''m going for:- Chris Houghton- Jordan Rhodes- Nathan Redmond- Ian Evattyou?

Sorry to be really picky. But it is Chris Hughton. It is really starting to annoy me now.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Sorry to be really picky. But it is Chris Hughton. It is really starting to annoy me now.

[/quote]Sorry pal.

[quote user="Peter Odemwingie"]This can be a sort of prediction thread?You have to state 3 things: - Lambert''s replacement- Holt''s replacement (or if he doesn''t go, a striker we will sign)- 2 other players we will sign this summer.Assuming we sign 3 players, this will be possible.Anyway, I''m going for:- Chris Houghton- Jordan Rhodes- Nathan Redmond- Ian Evattyou?[/quote]Ian Evatt???!!11ONEWhat a donkey.  That would be the equivalent of signing the Doc again.

[quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

Same here, second only to people that write ''would of'' rather than the correct english ''would have''. 

Hughton

Emnes to replace GH a change in style Moro as target man.

Bridcutt & new RB/CB (don''t know who).

Chris Hughton to find gems in Championship.