Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

two big guns left

with the season entering its finale i think we are going to beat one of the big guns. so cosidering theres only two left to play which one do you think we can turn over. think away form will prevent us turning over the gunners have a sneaky feeling utd at home week after could be are memory of the prem this year. unless that win over utd starts the miracle escape were all looking for. would be lovely to stick one over all the doubters we have had this year especialy them at portaloo rd. 

I doubt we will be handing out any giant killings I''m afraid. Maybe at the start of the season it would have been possible but the way we''ve been playing recently - it would amaze me if we can even beat Birmingham, Charlton, Palace or Southampton.

It''d be nice though! A win over Arsenal or Manure would be just what we need to kick-start our miraculous relegation survival!

So, you don''t think Svensson will be our ''super sub'' on Sat and come on after half-time, when we''re 2-0 down and ensure we win 4-2?

Ahhh . . . . . those were the days!