Sign in to follow this  
Loopzilla

Joe Ferrari tweeting...

He says Russel Martin has been on Talksport this morning (missed it) and that we have a great group of lads, and as PL said it ALL about the players and the fans.
Here, here! [:)]

[quote user="dj"]Do we know what else he talked about?[/quote]
I would imagine Talksport will have it on their website soon.
As for Ferrari''s comments:
Joe Bradley Ferrari ‏@joe_ferrari
Excellent interview from Russ Martin on Talksport just now. Hardly sounded like the players were about to ''mutiny'' to me @charliewyett
We''re blessed with a great group of lads and reading our fans'' tweets lately has been moving. As PL says, its about the players and the fans.
Whoever moves on (and that happens in football) the foundations of the Club are rock solid. #OTBC

I don''t really think the club should be ''reacting'' to the press in this fashion...

I understand they are probably frustrated but that tweet from Joe sounded very ''playground'' I agree with the majority of what he has said however parading Russell Martin out in front of the press to prove a point is not the answer for me

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]

I don''t really think the club should be ''reacting'' to the press in this fashion...

I understand they are probably frustrated but that tweet from Joe sounded very ''playground'' I agree with the majority of what he has said however parading Russell Martin out in front of the press to prove a point is not the answer for me

[/quote]

Excellent observation. I found Ferrari''s tweet condescending Nd patronising. More like kindergarten to me.