Sign in to follow this  
Allways Look On The Bright Side

Should Mcnally Resign

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote]

Are these facts then?

I think someone needs a name change ''always look on the bright side'' my backside!

We have absolutely nothing to even remotely prove that McNally has cost us a penny, nor do we know any facts about Holt other than what they have cried off to the media about, which of course are completely unbiased.

And by the way; when questioning the decisions of a senior employee at a successful business, it helps the questioner''s credibility if they can spell basic words like "Always".

[quote user="shefcanary"]Tis a joke innit - all this jubilee madness gone to the OP''s head. [/quote]No, this is a joke.I went to the doctor about my hearing problem, and he asked me to describe the symptoms.  "Well," I said, "there''s a fat one called Homer and one with blue hair called Marge."

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote]Hi Grant.

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote]

Now, morty, above is what I construe as ''trolling''.

ARE YOU SERIOUS - what exactly do you suggest McNally has done wrong, he told holt''s agent NO, and just how has he cost us a million - compensation is still bring discussed, and it will be paid as Lambert was under contract to NCFC at the time of his villa appointment -please be aware of the facts before you post drivel!

[quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote] What a complete fu(king idiot

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote]

Hi Grant.
[/quote] As if its Grant look at the spelling lol

Soooooooooo..... take away the lucky strike with Lambert and Grant Holt''s goals, what exactly has he done?Answers on a postcard.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Allways Look On The Bright Side"]After the Lambert and Holt saga i think Mcnally should resign. He promised Holt he would look at his contract at the end of the season but did not now look whats happened and also by not allowing Lambert to talk to Villa has also cost us at least a million pounds.[/quote]

Now, morty, above is what I construe as ''trolling''.[/quote]It could just be stupidity, tough one to call old bean.

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]Soooooooooo..... take away the lucky strike with Lambert and Grant Holt''s goals, what exactly has he done?Answers on a postcard.

[/quote]Now THATS trolling Shyster.[;)]

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]Soooooooooo..... take away the lucky strike with Lambert and Grant Holt''s goals, what exactly has he done?Answers on a postcard.

[/quote]Cool.  Can you confirm the address is still...Cluckc/o Cluck''s RectumHalfway upnr Tangible Fixed AssetsIP1 NC5?

What has McNally done that any other decent businessman couldn''t have done given the good fortune and income over the past three years? Did he scout and search out the new signings? Did he manage and coach the team? Did he find a new investor to pump in funds? Did he increase attendance figures? It''s his job FFS.Looks like we''ve got another untouchable at the club besides Delia now......

Gotta say this great McNally love in is beyond me too. Not long ago he was quoted as saying he''d fight to keep Paul Lambert but did he? He''s certainly fighting for the compo but what evidence is there of his fight to keep him. He also said he''d fight to keep all the players. Is he fighting to keep Grant Holt? Or is he just fighting to get the maximum fee?

What is it that has suddenly made "the suits" bigger heroes than the players and managers? Is this how detatched from the game many fans have become? When Ron Davies left, whatever the rights and wrongs the player remained a hero and the board villians. Same with Saunders, Bond and I don''t know how manyother  players. Now it seems putting on a suit on matchday makes a bigger hero than the manager''s tracksuit or the No. 9 shirt.

I posted this yesterday and it seems even more  relevant today. Is this the new song for the Barclay next season? : -

He wore a suit against the scum Dave Mac, Dave Mac,

He wore a suit against the scum and Bowkett wore another one,

Super Dave McNally Norwich Chief Exec.

[:S]

[quote user="Cluck Nose."]What has McNally done that any other decent businessman couldn''t have done given the good fortune and income over the past three years? Did he scout and search out the new signings? Did he manage and coach the team? Did he find a new investor to pump in funds? Did he increase attendance figures? It''s his job FFS.

Looks like we''ve got another untouchable at the club besides Delia now......

[/quote] Cluck hows he going to increase attendance figures u pen1s

For Gods sake Cluck are you REALLY a Norwich supporter? All you have ever done is moan and moan you sound like both my ex wives, and the second one was a BINNER!!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Gotta say this great McNally love in is beyond me too. Not long ago he was quoted as saying he''d fight to keep Paul Lambert but did he? He''s certainly fighting for the compo but what evidence is there of his fight to keep him. He also said he''d fight to keep all the players. Is he fighting to keep Grant Holt? Or is he just fighting to get the maximum fee?

What is it that has suddenly made "the suits" bigger heroes than the players and managers? Is this how detatched from the game many fans have become? When Ron Davies left, whatever the rights and wrongs the player remained a hero and the board villians. Same with Saunders, Bond and I don''t know how manyother  players. Now it seems putting on a suit on matchday makes a bigger hero than the manager''s tracksuit or the No. 9 shirt.

I posted this yesterday and it seems even more  relevant today. Is this the new song for the Barclay next season? : -

He wore a suit against the scum and Bowkett wore another one,

Super Dave McNally Norwich Chief Exec.

[:S]

[/quote]Yes Nigel, but you forgot his lightening return of the ball for the throw in in injury time that led to Holts winner against Reading (I think). Those 2 extra points made all the difference at the end of the season.We''ve got Davey, Davey McNally in the stands, in the stands.[;)]