Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Interesting Alan Thompson Talk...

Who knows, obviously I''m only guessing.But when Lambert said he was leaving I''d of expected McNally to maybe make Culverhouse an offer.

[quote user="morty"]Who knows, obviously I''m only guessing.But when Lambert said he was leaving I''d of expected McNally to maybe make Culverhouse an offer.[/quote]Personally I''d have offered Culverhouse more money, if just to make Villa pay him more money ;-P

Hmmmm, the more I think about this, the more rumours it kinda fits together.Interesting....

[quote user="morty"]Hmmmm, the more I think about this, the more rumours it kinda fits together.Interesting....[/quote]

Agreed the plot thickens!!!!!

[quote user="thebigdub"]

[quote user="morty"]Hmmmm, the more I think about this, the more rumours it kinda fits together.Interesting....[/quote]

[/quote]Lets face it, none of us really have a clue lol.

[quote user="London Canary"]Any ideas about culverhouses assistant?[/quote]Paul Lambert has gone to Villa so I guess Culverhouse might be looking for a new one.

[quote user="tom cavendish"][quote user="London Canary"]Any ideas about culverhouses assistant?[/quote]Paul Lambert has gone to Villa so I guess Culverhouse might be looking for a new one.[/quote]

Haha love it :D

[quote user="morty"][quote user="thebigdub"]

[/quote]Lets face it, none of us really have a clue lol.[/quote]

And thinking Culverhouse the right man for the job rather confirms that.

I''d heard from a very reliable source that Ian was following Lambert to Villa, however if this news is true it would be a sudden change from the ''plan''. Interesting times.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="morty"][quote user="thebigdub"]

[/quote]Lets face it, none of us really have a clue lol.[/quote]

And thinking Culverhouse the right man for the job rather confirms that.[/quote]I would be happy to see him stay as a coach, not as a manager though.

Just like John Bond clearing off to Man City-everyone waited for Ken Brown to go with him, including Ken Brown-but it didn''t happen.

Ken became Manager here and didn''t do a bad old job at all...

Very interesting-of course, it could mean that Lambert intends to have Thompson as Asst Manager and Cully as 1st team coach-or the other way around.

Our "First team coach" position was a sit vacant last season but a lot of clubs do operate on the three man set up.

Alan Thompson quits his first-team coaching role at Celtic

Celtic first team coach Alan Thompson has parted company with the club, BBC Scotland has learned.

Thompson was appointed by Neil Lennon in June 2010

alongside assistant manager Johann Mjallby following the sacking of Tony

Mowbray.

The Englishman previously won four Scottish Premier League titles as a player with Celtic between 2000-07.

He was also was capped once for England and featured in Celtic''s run to the Uefa Cup final against Porto in 2003

Anyone know why Paddy Power seem to have stopped betting on the new Norwich manager..... maybe there site is just having an update but it was there to see a few hours ago,,,,

Oh and im sure Alan Thompson played for Villa a few years back so this could well be true, Lambert playing a shrewd trump card to win even more support with the Villa fans.

[quote user="sjs7"]Oh and im sure Alan Thompson played for Villa a few years back so this could well be true, Lambert playing a shrewd trump card to win even more support with the Villa fans.[/quote]Yeah, I think he did.

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/manager-specials/Next-Permanent-Norwich-Manager-3812178.html?area=SB_FB&button=dropdown&value=Next%20Permanent%20Norwich%20Manager

The plot continues to thicken...

Has this got anything to do with Fox,Jackson & Ward signing contracts knowing that Culverhouse is

staying.

Yes I know 2+2=5. just a thought.

It could also be a deal made up with Villa regarding Compensation for Lambert, Like leave Culverhouse here pay no Compensation, If this turns out to be true then I''ll be a happy chappie, and it seem the Celtic fans think this is where Thompson will end up.