Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Mark Bosnich to replace Greeno in the summer?

Now i know we are well past the transfer deadline. Yes Bos has had his problems in the past few years but i would think they are firmly behind him now. His wages wouldnt be to far out of our reach considering he is desperate to make a return to English football. I for one would welcome Bosnich as Greeno''s replacement over any of our current reserve goalies anyday. Is Worthy on the case i wonder? 

Cant in my wildest dreams see why we would need another keeper when we have two very good back ups already at the club.  I mean what have we bought them for if all they are going to do is be loaned out to other clubs.  Give them a chance I say especially in the Championship where either one of them could establish themselves as our No 1.  We need money for other positions which has been woefully obvious this season.

O please leave it out , he is a has-been , there is no chance worthy would take him and anyway i rate ward higher than bosnich at this moment in time.

Lol!  Nah you''re alright thanks!  Saw him on soccer am last week and he looked seriously overweight and unfit.  A has-been who threw his career down the drain. No, I think Gallagher or Ward will be fine!

Marc Bosnich would be lucky to get a Division One club, let alone a Championship side and definatly not the Premiership.

We have two experienced International Goalkeepers that we are not using...Darren Ward and Paul Gallagher. I say sell Green while he is in the England squad and use these two waisted Internationals...not porky!

2 great reserve goalkeepers in the shape of Ward & Gallagher? Then why hasnt Worthy used any of these great reserves apart from the time Greeno was injured? Or is this once again a lack of man management on Worthys behalf keeping with the blue eyed boys in the team? Wasnt there posts this year about how bad Greeno has been playing? Not that i would agree with that in any way shape or form! Ward & Gallagher must be kicking themselves sitting in the reserves & bench all season,its really has done there international careers some good....not ! Bosnich was one of the best keepers around in the Prem until he went wayward & i have no doubt in my mind that he is more than capable of resurecting his career,even if he has only got a few seasons left. Maybe if he wasnt to be our number 1 keeper,he would surley be good as a back up to our great reserve keepers. So he''s a bit on the large side at the moment...whoopy doo,he will be able to fill the goal up a bit more

errr..... why the hell would we want him?

Then again, isnt it just like norwich to buy the misfits and everbody else''s garbage?

Canary Boy, Division One is the Championship. They aren''t two different leagues. Sorry but i just had to point out your''re mistake there.

Yep agree with most people. He is a waster and will prove a waste of time. He is unfit and we already have two perfectly good keepers and a young and upcoming keeper in our side. He can''t be trusted and every club that has taken a gamble on him has been betrayed by him.

He was a good keeper in his day but i think hi day is over.

A big no no to this from me.