Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Stop being childish!!!

Before I start, I would like to apologise for another Lambert post but some of the subjects on Lambert have been shameful.

He has done an amazing job at Norwich and without him we may have gone into administration and we could be in league two or lower, but instead we are a mid table prem side. All the people planning on singing songs like "he leaves when he wants" is wrong. Im just as upset that he has left as you, but we should be appreciative of what he''s done for the club and I''m ashamed that there are some people who are slating off Lambert after the things he has done for the club. I too am angry at the way he went about leaving but I still wish him the best of luck as he is a great manager and he deserves more than Villa but we need to get on with it and find a new manager sooner rather than later and now prioritise on keeping super Grant Holt

[quote user="Skerritt"]Before I start, I would like to apologise for another Lambert post but some of the subjects on Lambert have been shameful. He has done an amazing job at Norwich and without him we may have gone into administration and we could be in league two or lower, but instead we are a mid table prem side. All the people planning on singing songs like "he leaves when he wants" is wrong. Im just as upset that he has left as you, but we should be appreciative of what he''s done for the club and I''m ashamed that there are some people who are slating off Lambert after the things he has done for the club. I too am angry at the way he went about leaving but I still wish him the best of luck as he is a great manager and he deserves more than Villa but we need to get on with it and find a new manager sooner rather than later and now prioritise on keeping super Grant Holt[/quote]

The fact it is Villa is the problem.     And the manner of the parting.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="Skerritt"]Before I start, I would like to apologise for another Lambert post but some of the subjects on Lambert have been shameful. He has done an amazing job at Norwich and without him we may have gone into administration and we could be in league two or lower, but instead we are a mid table prem side. All the people planning on singing songs like "he leaves when he wants" is wrong. Im just as upset that he has left as you, but we should be appreciative of what he''s done for the club and I''m ashamed that there are some people who are slating off Lambert after the things he has done for the club. I too am angry at the way he went about leaving but I still wish him the best of luck as he is a great manager and he deserves more than Villa but we need to get on with it and find a new manager sooner rather than later and now prioritise on keeping super Grant Holt[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s moved on. Time for us to.Onwards and upwards!!!OTBC

[quote user="Pudd"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

He''s moved on. Time for us to.

Onwards and upwards!!!

OTBC
[/quote]

I have and did the day he went.   Was just answering the question as to why people were p*ssed off.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I have and did the day he went.   Was just answering the question as to why people were p*ssed off.[/quote]Can''t argue with that. :)