Sign in to follow this  
Norfolknchance

1 st post ,Outside the box

Hi all 1st post so be kind , I have been reading all about which manger next ?  And i havent seen anyone yet that excites me i trust Mcnally will pull someone to be the out of the hat like he did last time But who is that man outside the box ?? i dont mean hughton ,or any of the others there must be some really good young manager like the New Lambert that Nobody has mention home or abroad but i just cannot get OGS  out of my head to be the one !

So IF you reply its not a thread on any of the normal names it must be someone maybe not on the betting odds who you think should be named !

oh by they way before anyone asks i have been a fan since early 80''s read this forum for at least 6 years without posting used to play to quite a high standard i also heard lambert had agreed verbally to join villa before last game of season from believe it or not a youth team coach at Norwich ( i cannot believe if he knew how it didnt get out more than rumours !  , which i know 2 of also i do know some pro footballers but none here at Norwich ! tin hat at ready !!

I Tink it would be so exciting to get something different i know he might not have english football experience which is a major bonus but on the other hand he will know different tactics and young up and coming players for his own country could be either a very  good blend or a disaster as he knows nothing about the league

I heard Guadiola wants a job with less pressure and media spotlight. Maybe we should send him a compilation of the coverage we get on MOTD.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Alan Thompson has just quit a coaching role at Celtic - wonder where he is going?????[/quote]

I would be surprised if he ends up here in any capacity as only the other day McNally spoke of his affection for Celtic and wouldn''t be disrupting the club by taking anyone, although we all assumed it was to quash the Neil Lennon rumour!!

Well in my dream world the next Norwich manager would be Marcelo Bielsa (current manager of Athletico Bilbao in the BBVA) but he''d never come to Norwich.

I''m with you on OGS - not only because he''s doing a cracking job in Norway, but also because it''ll be one in the eye for Villa.He was their first choice, but they ended up with the false messiah.  If we get OGS, that would be pretty damned funny.Sadly, I don''t think we''ve got a hope in hell.