Steve Cotterrill''s stock has really risen as well. Get him in from Forest!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]2028! He''ll have managed every club in the EPL by then! It must have been his second stint at Villa [;)][/quote]I just checked his history and you''re not far wrong- he actually went to Villa after leaving us!Norwich > Villa > Burnley > Stoke > Huddersfield > Tottenham > Villa

When I play that game he usually goes to Blackburn or wolves

We usually get Steve kean or michael laudrup as manager lol

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]When I play that game he usually goes to Blackburn or wolves

We usually get Steve kean or michael laudrup as manager lol[/quote]On mine he normally joins Newcastle. Alan Shearer seems to become the new manager a lot, as does Theirry Henry.

[quote user="safri_free_kick"] the new manager a lot, as does Theirry Henry.
[/quote]

Not being the computer games type, I must be honest that I''m not familiar with this game.

But, I notice it''s called "Football Manager" . If so, how does Thierry Henry feature, as, to my knowledge ,he''s yet to cut his managerial teeth ?

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

[quote user="safri_free_kick"] the new manager a lot, as does Theirry Henry. [/quote]

Not being the computer games type, I must be honest that I''m not familiar with this game.

But, I notice it''s called "Football Manager" . If so, how does Thierry Henry feature, as, to my knowledge ,he''s yet to cut his managerial teeth ?

[/quote]The game goes on for years, so by that point (about 2015) Henry had retired, done a stint as a coach for Arles Avignon, and joined Norwich as manager.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="AndyCanary"]2028! He''ll have managed every club in the EPL by then! It must have been his second stint at Villa [;)][/quote]I just checked his history and you''re not far wrong- he actually went to Villa after leaving us!Norwich > Villa > Burnley > Stoke > Huddersfield > Tottenham > Villa[/quote]Hah!! that''s brilliant. [quote user="Morisons Prozac"]I must''ve been the only person who thought for a brief second this was real *facepalm*[/quote]I have to be honest I did wonder what was what!