Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Mcdonalds Muncher Mulryne?

i have read several posts in which there is a reference to phil mulryne''s love of a big-mac. is this merely a little joke at our irish friend''s expense, or has he been spottedfrom time to time at the home of fine dining? regardless ofhis re-fuelling habits, he certainly is a handsome chap isnt he?

Not sure about Mcdonalds but I was in one of the kebab shops down Prince of Wales last Sunday morning at 01:30 and he came in with his girlfriend and ordered one 12" pizza, one 9" pizza and a plate of large chips.  He seemed a regular at this place too, because the kid behind the counter kept talking about whether he wanted the ''usual''.  Glad 2 c he is leaving us.

Norwich City player in takeaway scandal!

Anyone whose read Iwan''s book will know that players are just human and are partial to the odd pizza, kfc etc

[quote]Thanks DD - yes, it''s a normal weekend here. Doesn''t bother me - and I will have my feet up when everyone else is back at work.[/quote]

Yeah that''s true.  At least you''ll get a few days off in the week when the board is a bit busier! I forget that Archant can''t really have things like Easter weekend off.  Still you''re not missing too much at work; p***ing rain and naff tv! 

yes, mulryne ate mcds, but so do all the squad, at least all of last seasons players

how do i know?   my son used to work in the tuckswood branch, and they all came in after training

so now you know!!

[quote]yes, mulryne ate mcds, but so do all the squad, at least all of last seasons players how do i know? my son used to work in the tuckswood branch, and they all came in after training so now you know...[/quote]

I stay away from eating McDonalds myself because I don''t believe in eating cr@p food, if half the team really eat that is it any wonder relegation beckons?

for those who havnt read Iwan''s book......

Dont worry about the fact they are eating Fast Food, they have weight tests now and again;

• If theyve put weight on, they do extra fitness work
  • If they havnt changed, good for them
  • If they have lost weight, alls the better
  • They do fitness work in greens (the fitness club) in their own free time

Of course...how stupid of me not to realise. Its not the fact that Worthy & the players are not up to the Premiership,its because they eat Mcdonalds........Geeeeeeeeeeeez whatever next!

OK Two Sheds you obviously like eating burgers and chips yourself nothing wrong with that if you are an average guy in the street but let''s face it - do you think real athletes like Lynford Christie, Steve Redgrave [In their day], Dennis Bergkamp etc etc would eat Big Mac and Chips on a daily basis. And I''m sorry, but never mind keeping your weight down by doing extra exercise - a cr@p diet is a cr@p diet, end of story.