Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Steve Bruce at Carrow Road...

A few pictures on Twitter, people with Steve Bruce outside Carrow Road. They aren''t my pictures, so I can''t post them (as people are pictured with him)....but if you go on this profile you will see them: [url]https://twitter.com/#!/LiamEdwardRoss[/url]McNally did go on about Premier League experience, worried now...

Surely we want someone with good experience in the Premiership rather than just experience?

All Bruce has managed is to show that he isn''t good enough for it.

Hopefully he''s just hand delivering his CV...

I''ve been around Carrow Road a few times in the last few weeks and the car park at the back was about 30% full and there was definitely no lorries about, and you''d see 1 person every 5 minutes.. It was deserted.[IMG]https://p.twimg.com/Aun_cG0CEAErc0C.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://p.twimg.com/AuoAKQqCQAEx6Le.jpg[/IMG]

Carrow Road looks quite busy for a quiet tuesday, a few people about in the background, would suggest to me it was probably taken when an event was on, like hall of fame, or possibly the early evening of the game v sunderland. what was he wearing that night?

It''s a confirmed wind-up (as pointed out with the weather and the tweeter himself).

I doubt the interviews are being held at carrow road for this exact reason.

More then likely (especially if it''s true Mcnally is looking across the pond) that any 1st round interviews will be held in London / an area away from the Press.

[quote user="Bovril"]It''s a confirmed wind-up (as pointed out with the weather and the tweeter himself).

I doubt the interviews are being held at carrow road for this exact reason.

More then likely (especially if it''s true Mcnally is looking across the pond) that any 1st round interviews will be held in London / an area away from the Press.[/quote]Good shout. They won''t hold interviews at the ground anyway!

I think it''s photoshopped. If going for an interview he would be wearing a better suit, his tie would be straight, he would not be looking so relaxed, and he definitely would not draw attention to himself by posing with a fan. At least thinking this is making me feel better. Oh, and is the sun shining in Norwich today?

Look at that absolutely c0ck piece with his hat half way down the back of his head.

You can read bruces mind ''what a grade a bell end'' he''s saying to himself

This reminds me of the time when Phil Neil was photographed as our new manager.....