Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Mullers no where to be seen but McVeigh still kicking balls?

I know this is going to sound crazy but Mullryne is leaving at the end of the season and seems to have been cut adrift in the sence that he was not even on the bench last night and I doubt that he is going to play any part against arsenal when everybody is back fit now. We have Holt, Francis, Safri, Stuart, Helveg available.

On the other hand, McVeigh is still playing part in the reserves and has yet to announce his enevitable departure. Maybe he is trying to play for a new contract? Or maybe he is discussing one now. It seems very strange that if the club made it clear that they wont need Mullers next season so early that they havent done the same if thats how they view McVeigh unless they are still undecided.

Does anyone have any theories or knowledge of whats happening? I just find it very weird thats all.

Phil Mulryne was on the bench last night but was playing for N Ireland.

Out of contract this summer.

Please keep up.

i agree, Prehaps they are pondering over the fact francis might leave?

Hopefully he wont, but a big sum of money wouldnt be turned down would it????????

I''ve probably missed the result of this in the past couple of weeks, but what happened with Forest''s interest in Mullers? Did it just fizzle out or did he refuse to go?