Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

FFS Holt, you're doing yourself no favours

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="AndyCanary"]He''s done 3 or 4 positive RT''s this evening from Norwich fans..

[/quote]What''s an RT ?[/quote]On Twitter you have 140 characters to use to ''tweet'' a message out to your followers. When you follow someone you see all of their tweets. You can then if you choose to RT (Re-Tweet) a tweet of someone you follow which will then send that message out for all of your followers to see.So for example someone says: "Hi @holty30 you''re awesome can I have your babies and a RT please?" If Grant Holt chooses to RT that then ALL of his followers will see that message.So when I said he had been RT''ing some positive messages it was people saying nice things to him about staying at NCFC etc.I have to say the RT''s that Holt sends out for birthdays and other boring nonsense does my tits in. A RT seems to be the 21st century autograph.[/quote]Thanks for that explanation AC. With all these followers he must be some kind of Messiah. '' Tweeting '' as a Canary sounds OK but not so sure it''ll sound so good if he becomes a  ''Villain ''. .

Do you see what a fatuous comment that was Morty?

JB is tedious enough without GH emulating his barrack room lawyer sh1t. Grant - talk to the board fella or fu(k off.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="morty"]But why does he have to be some kind of saint on this?

If I had a load of people giving me shart I''d sure as hell give them some back.

He''s just a bloke, same as any of us, and faceless idiots giving him some deserve some back.
[/quote]

But why get involved with this rather pointless social network medium in the first place? Does he really want to be a poor man''s Joey Barton?   

[/quote]

Do you see the irony of criticising his use of an internet social medium, by posting about it on an internet social medium?
[/quote]

No but thanks for pointing it out. I think it''s a case of "horses for courses".

Ive found twitter to be a much more informative forum than the Pink Un. There has to be at least 50/60% of the Current city squad with profiles on there, including many players from the past.

Also a lot more satisfying getting a direct message from the ''Horses'' mouth (so to speak : ) than listening to the consistant speculation on here.

These days, more often than not you''ll hear it first on twitter, a pointless social network it ain''t !

Next Door...

Any recommendations for players (current and ex) to follow? I feel like I have most of them, but I''m sure a few have slipped the net.

Do you follow Ian Butterworth? It seems all he tweets is quizzes about capital cities. Bizarre...