Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

FFS Holt, you're doing yourself no favours

Deary me.

He really needs to pipe down and try and act professional.

Club doesn''t have a manager, that is going to be the priority.

Should bugger off twitter and just enjoy the break anyways.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/DoubleFacePalm1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][IMG]http://forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/attachments/9162-triple-facepalm_f-jpg.5765/[/IMG][/quote][:D]!!

You''d think someone would have the sense to advise him to stay off twitter for a while because  he''s doing himself no favours whatsoever.

TBH I think he is past caring about what is being said about him now!!!! He will never wear the shirt again I doubt so he probably thinks this is the way to get away quicker!!!

From Hero to Zero - Could almost be Joey Barton''s overweight brother, with a lower IQ, committing social suicide via Twitter!

He''s done 3 or 4 positive RT''s this evening from Norwich fans..I''ve seen from clicking on his tweets that hundreds of Villa and West Ham fans are tweeting him about joining them.. And he''s not RT''d any of those except for the charity event in Carlisle one where it had the hashtag Holty4Villa on the end..So he''s not being totally irresponsible.

at least he wants the contract at Norwich ideally. It''s a short career being a footballer so I don''t blame him for wanting the longer contract, but yeh he could be a bit more professional

He''s always come across as very thick so it''s no surprise to see him holding himself with such a lack of class here.

He should take a complete break from Twitter until this is all over.

I think we''re reading too much into this twitter business, all Holt is doing is showing appreciation because people are saying nice things about him not trying to gain sympathy or whatever. I think everyone has been a bit childish in this whole saga.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="AndyCanary"]He''s done 3 or 4 positive RT''s this evening from Norwich fans..

[/quote]What''s an RT ?[/quote]On Twitter you have 140 characters to use to ''tweet'' a message out to your followers. When you follow someone you see all of their tweets. You can then if you choose to RT (Re-Tweet) a tweet of someone you follow which will then send that message out for all of your followers to see.So for example someone says: "Hi @holty30 you''re awesome can I have your babies and a RT please?" If Grant Holt chooses to RT that then ALL of his followers will see that message.So when I said he had been RT''ing some positive messages it was people saying nice things to him about staying at NCFC etc.I have to say the RT''s that Holt sends out for birthdays and other boring nonsense does my tits in. A RT seems to be the 21st century autograph.

1. Someone needs to have a word with Holt and tell him that when he wanted a new contract, the club was probably dealing with the future of Lambert.Therefore that had to be the priority over Holt who signed a new contract less than 12 months beforehand and still has 2 years remaining.2. Regarding Holt being too old in 2 years time, that could well have been the opinion of Lambert not McNasty himself. McNasty could just have been following advice from Lambert.3. Holt should remember that half of Holt''s transfer fee was paid for by fans who opted not to receive season ticket rebates so that the money could be used to make signings. The other half was paid for by a Director out of his own pocket.If someone had a word with Holt to say these things, then perhaps he''d be more understanding and realise that he has been foolish.Holt should say that there has been a misunderstanding of the situation, that he should have been more patient, that he will withdraw his transfer request and see what the new manager wants to do.If Holt gets off to a good start next season then other clubs will be wanting to sign him and the new Norwich manager will be wanting to extend Holt''s contract. Therefore, Holt needs to return to the club with excellent fitness levels and not to be putting on weight over the summer.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]I think we''re reading too much into this twitter business, all Holt is doing is showing appreciation because people are saying nice things about him not trying to gain sympathy or whatever. I think everyone has been a bit childish in this whole saga.[/quote]Look let''s be honest. One of the reasons celebs, footballers, faces etc take to twitter is to boost their egos. IMO Holt is rapidly falling into this category.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]1. Someone needs to have a word with Holt and tell him that when he wanted a new contract, the club was probably dealing with the future of Lambert.

Therefore that had to be the priority over Holt who signed a new contract less than 12 months beforehand and still has 2 years remaining.

2. Regarding Holt being too old in 2 years time, that could well have been the opinion of Lambert not McNasty himself. McNasty could just have been following advice from Lambert.

3. Holt should remember that half of Holt''s transfer fee was paid for by fans who opted not to receive season ticket rebates so that the money could be used to make signings. The other half was paid for by a Director out of his own pocket.

If someone had a word with Holt to say these things, then perhaps he''d be more understanding and realise that he has been foolish.

Holt should say that there has been a misunderstanding of the situation, that he should have been more patient, that he will withdraw his transfer request and see what the new manager wants to do.

If Holt gets off to a good start next season then other clubs will be wanting to sign him and the new Norwich manager will be wanting to extend Holt''s contract. Therefore, Holt needs to return to the club with excellent fitness levels and not to be putting on weight over the summer.[/quote]

I very much doubt it

Sadly, Holts playing stereotype footballer here. Thick as shit.

If only he could keep his trap shut and leave his thoughts to himself... Not to mention his tendency to bite back at someone if they insult him.

But why does he have to be some kind of saint on this?If I had a load of people giving me shart I''d sure as hell give them some back.He''s just a bloke, same as any of us, and faceless idiots giving him some deserve some back.

[quote user="morty"]But why does he have to be some kind of saint on this?

If I had a load of people giving me shart I''d sure as hell give them some back.

He''s just a bloke, same as any of us, and faceless idiots giving him some deserve some back.
[/quote]

But why get involved with this rather pointless social network medium in the first place? Does he really want to be a poor man''s Joey Barton?   

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="morty"]But why does he have to be some kind of saint on this?If I had a load of people giving me shart I''d sure as hell give them some back.He''s just a bloke, same as any of us, and faceless idiots giving him some deserve some back.[/quote]

But why get involved with this rather pointless social network medium in the first place? Does he really want to be a poor man''s Joey Barton?   

[/quote]Do you see the irony of criticising his use of an internet social medium, by posting about it on an internet social medium?