Sign in to follow this  
DBM

CH has left the building

[quote user="Gareth"]Kick it off is your avatar an NFL player? because it looks like that to me.[/quote]
Yeah, I''m a big Redskins fan, and we had a player (Sean Taylor) who was horrifically murdered just over 4 years ago by people who were burgling his house. The best player we have seen at the Redskins in a very long time, always gave it everything and was immensely talented.
The image in my avatar is this:
[img]http://i19.tinypic.com/8c0xr2q.jpg[/img]
I changed it on the anniversary of his death and never got round to changing it, might do so in a while.

[quote user="Gareth"]Redskins fan eh? I (for all my sins) am a NY Giants supporter. Nice to know I''m not the only one on this form who loves gridiron![/quote]
I just remembered the Redskins first draft pick! RG3! You beat the G-men last year and that was with QB''s nowhere near his league!  

Fellow Redskin here!

Taylor was a Beast and sadly missed!

Loved the RGIII pick and well up for this season!

HTTR!

and

OTBC!

Snake

[quote user="DBM"]

at Park Farm, High Green in Norwich. No further comment.

[/quote]

Isnt that where Spurgeons the butchers is, maybe he wanted some decent meat to take home? [:)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

I''d sooner watch the propper football and not collage rugby with crash hats on,  We play Football not soccer, Tin hat on

[/quote]
So would I, Norwich and football come first, but seeing as almost all NFL games are played on Sunday evening, I don''t really see an issue with supporting both.
And if that''s your assessment of the game then you simply don''t understand it. It is entirely different to Rugby, which I dislike immensely. The shape of the ball may be the same but the game is 100% different.

[quote user="Greg Downs Hairpiece"]My Mum & Step Dad are massive Packers fans & have fan shares in the club & go & watch a lot.I was a Oilers fan in the 90''s and love the Madden games(mega drive 2 now).[/quote]Did you not notice that NFL fans have been migrated to a more suitable group...?