Sign in to follow this  
IrishCan

Only downside to CH's appointment is

We reward Villa for stealing our manager by taking their rivals'' manager.....delighted all the same though!

[quote user="IrishCan"]We reward Villa for stealing our manager by taking their rivals'' manager.....delighted all the same though![/quote]

Although it''s looking promising we haven''t got him yet. Remember Martinez (last year) and Solskjaer both held talks with Villa...

Yeh for real, can we please stop all this CH stuff.Fine do what you will WHEN HE SIGNS, but until then, stop counting your chickens. He might decide hes not interested.

The only downside for me was not being quick enough to pounce on CUSDP''s tip of Hughton, was about to stick £20 on Hughton at 14-1 as soon as he put it on here but my internet went off for the day just as I was about to! Just out of interest CUSPD what odds did you get on him?But I believe Hughton is the right man for the job and I''m chuffed we''re gonna get him.

OOH ERRR! I just thought........

......Remember the last time we had a manager - who was also a previous ''short term'' Newcastle manager?

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]The only downside for me was not being quick enough to pounce on CUSDP''s tip of Hughton, was about to stick £20 on Hughton at 14-1 as soon as he put it on here but my internet went off for the day just as I was about to! Just out of interest CUSPD what odds did you get on him?

But I believe Hughton is the right man for the job and I''m chuffed we''re gonna get him.
[/quote] What where did you get 14-1 that cant be true i got him at 5-1 and didnt see him at a bigger price than that from start to finish on oddschecker????

Stan James, it was about 8 in the morning, last Tuesday or Wednesday I think. I''ll dig out the post where CUSDP said, I went to sign up as they were the only place taking any bets at that point and stick on £20 but the electricity cables were turned off at half 8 as some stupid trees had to be cut down! By about 12 when I was able to check again it was 1-2 I think, was gutted!