Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Chris Hughton

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Lammy"]Where did 25 years come from? Make that 10+ years.[/quote]

In response to your question on that thread that got pulled, there may be an outside company involved with the technical side of Archant''s website but that is irrelevant. The website is published by Archant; that makes Archant legally responsible for the content.

[/quote]Has that been pulled, or just hiding amongst all of this traffic?

[quote user="Lammy"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Lammy"]Where did 25 years come from? Make that 10+ years.
[/quote]

In response to your question on that thread that got pulled, there may be an outside company involved with the technical side of Archant''s website but that is irrelevant. The website is published by Archant; that makes Archant legally responsible for the content.

[/quote]

Has that been pulled, or just hiding amongst all of this traffic?
[/quote]

It was pulled. Hence my reply here.

CUSDP has been right before...he might also have heard Karl Robinsons name in the mix too.McNally will do whatever he can to get houghton, IMO He''ll be twice the manager of Lambert.I still hope for Malky though...

[quote user="I hate 1p5wich"]IF Lamb chops do go . how about chris powell from charlton[/quote]Well I would prefer him to quite a few of the names being mentioned for sure - especially Curbishley, who has not managed for how many years now? You really do have to smile at the lack of knowledge of some people!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]CUSDP has been right before...he might also have heard Karl Robinsons name in the mix too.McNally will do whatever he can to get houghton, IMO He''ll be twice the manager of Lambert.I still hope for Malky though...[/quote]Hope that''s not Ray Houghton on the possibles list now?

[quote user="Thumbelina"]hmmm very interesting... [:^)]

[/quote]

If I post everyday saying Norwich fire brigade will rescue a cat from a tree some days I will be right. Then I can drag up said post in jubilation. Remember Smudger - a stopped clock is right twice a day[O]

[8]Anthony MacNamee, he looked a bit sh*te to me.....