Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]"So we have a frenchman from Lille who does not know what an english overcoat (aka capot anglaise) is...... Yeah right don''t they do colloquialisms and slang in France these days?I wonder how many Brits reading this don''t know what a french letter is......Good effort though have enjoyed the thread and the babelfish translations enormously.[Y]"

No, I understand what ask just not why to ask me?[/quote]Because your response was a far better test of your provenance than anything which might have been  googled. We both know that anyone can google, only a native speaker would understand what we would call in english the double entendre..... LOL!!If you really are French then why don''t you go away and invent a french word for helicopter then we might believe you.... LOLS!!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="Lambert is God"]

but is almost uncertainly not.

[/quote]

Well, that clears that up then [*-)]

[/quote]

This made me mega-lol

Anyway, a very entertaining thread. I''m just tempted to shrug and accept the OP for the real deal - doesn''t mean we have to accept the rumour as being true and the OP himself has said that he''s not saying it''s DEFINITELY going to happen. I can''t see it though; why leave a championship-winning team with Champions League football and £32 million in the transfer kitty to come to Norwich?

Also if his English/French are bad - how many people on here can''t even use the English language correctly?! Not even our own No.9 can

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]It''s okay Luc. Don''t worry about stupid questions from stupid people.

Can you please update if there is any news about Rudi please?[/quote]That''s a sweeping statement are you calling me stupid?

"Because your response was a far better test of your provenance than anything which might have been  googled. We both know that anyone can google, only a native speaker would understand what we would call in english the double entendre..... LOL!!If you really are French then why don''t you go away and invent a french word for helicopter then we might believe you.... LOLS!!"

What the problem? I tell who am I already. Just stop talk if not  football.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]It''s okay Luc. Don''t worry about stupid questions from stupid people.

Can you please update if there is any news about Rudi please?[/quote]Yes, be sure of this friend.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]

What the problem? I tell who am I already. Just stop talk if not  football.[/quote]No problem just wanted to know if we were listening to a Frenchman or not.

You no understand the problem of LOSC. Hazard is transfer out, the best guy of LOSC, we can no transfer in with same quality Hazard. We got new stade to buy with, and PSG is too much money for LOSC and all Ligue 1. LOSC is a bad moment, Debuchy might transfer, so Mavuba and Chedjou. Garcia is like father Hazard, maybe now he can no make team more better only worse.

"No problem just wanted to know if we were listening to a Frenchman or not."I tell this already for you to see.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]"No problem just wanted to know if we were listening to a Frenchman or not."I tell this already for you to see.[/quote]Oh yes sorry Luc I forgot...

No, it has name me and pink un. Who is to sell old match ticket, shirt Belgium, two matchbook?

So let''s recap (as George Best used to say).

This is a guy who cannot spot the difference between preservatives and condoms, or between a hotel and a town hall, or what the French equivalents of frogs and Agincourt are.

A guy who does not appear on the Lille message board, and yet now turns up out from nowhere on the Pink Un. And turns up on a new thread having already clocked up 72 posts, despite no-one ever remembering him on the Pink Un before.

A guy, moreover, who comes on here offering a totally unsubstantiated rumour, which, by sheer coincidence, just happens to follow McNally referring to looking abroad for the next Norwich manager.

Zut alors, Luc, respect!!

Lambert is God - Luc has provided some evidence for you and has chosen not to respond to your retarded questioning thereafter. As to the nature of the rumour, it is but that at present, a rumour.

If indeed Luc is who he proclaims to be then you and others are really showcasing the intellect on offer in the Fine City...

If your actually interested in footballing matters you could try asking questions relating to the rumour itself instead of all this repetitive trolling your so excited by...

I use chat LOSC, not message. I have 72 post only here this post. I did see question but he try to make stupid of me so no reply. I not say Garcia will be transfer Norwich sure, just what I told by friends LOSC.

[quote user="Lambert is God"]

So let''s recap (as George Best used to say).

This is a guy who cannot spot the difference between preservatives and condoms, or between a hotel and a town hall, or what the French equivalents of frogs and Agincourt are.

A guy who does not appear on the Lille message board, and yet now turns up out from nowhere on the Pink Un. And turns up on a new thread having already clocked up 72 posts, despite no-one ever remembering him on the Pink Un before.

A guy, moreover, who comes on here offering a totally unsubstantiated rumour, which, by sheer coincidence, just happens to follow McNally referring to looking abroad for the next Norwich manager.

Zut alors, Luc, respect!!

[/quote] I got slated yesterday for seeing through this aswell. But obviously i wouldnt say ''''i told you so'''' lol

The beauty of it is we''ll never truly know if LOSCluc is real or fake.

I know what I think but I won''t offend people who think he''s real (unlike people who think he''s real openly offending those who think he''s fake)

You all doubt, I answer question you tell me but you answer me now. Why I own LOSC items if I not LOSC?

Anyone genuine getting this much of a slagging would have given up the ghost back on page 5. 

C''mon Cluck - how many pages are you aiming for - are you after 58 or 59?

Right, now I tell only football not my nation, stop to tell and doubt this and say Norwich, LOSC and Garcia, agree all?

Listen very carefully I weel say zis only once - Luc is patently a fantasist with too much time on his hands; I''m certainly guilty of the latter too though by commenting on this post...

Weeell he''s done an awful lot of research for a pretty pointless wind up if not genuine.

The picture''s off eBay? How do you explain the card with his name on & ''Bonjour Pink''un''?

The existence of anything is not totally certain. There is no way to deny the possibility of solipsism. But, to paraphrase Turing, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, & smells like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

There is absolutely no consistency in his English. One minute he is completely fluent the next he is having trouble forming even the basics of sentences or phrases.

I''m still firmly in the ''BW on the failed wind up'' camp.

Ok I will bite to those who think he''s real and leaping to his defence, get over yourselves!

I use the translate for some thing I say, so is why may be accurate or not. I try my best with brain but something need translate.

Completely fluent? Only by the standards of some of the posters here. Could you direct me to one of his ''completely fluent'' posts?

And please explain the picture. It can be explained of course: he''s a fanatical binner who''s bought some Lille memorabilia off eBay in order to continue this charade.

It''s possible. Anything is possible. But you go with the probabilities; hence the legal phrase ''beyond all reasonable doubt'' ...