Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="promethian"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]I not in the school, I leave now I no welcome here. Bye to those friend and not to those not.[/quote]Bye Dennis[/quote]

Promethian eh......your new....you wouldnt happen to know LOSCLuc would you? You wouldnt happen to BE LOSCLuc would you?[/quote]OK null points for cleverness... out myself for being a troll dohjust dont like people getting pi$$ ripped out of them for no good reason other than...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18282277

Wind up or not you wonder why people from Norfolk get called carrot crunchers, insular etc?

When the Steffen Iversen saga was going on, I posted a few things (not much, because I wasn''t told much myself) about his situation, because I am distantly (very distantly) related.

Some people immediately jumped down my throat, totally certain I had fabricated the whole thing.

There was nothing I could say to persuade them otherwise. I gave up in the end.

Some of you should stop being so cocksure about your own damn perspicacity.

[quote user="ron obvious"]When the Steffen Iversen saga was going on, I posted a few things (not much, because I wasn''t told much myself) about his situation, because I am distantly (very distantly) related.

Some people immediately jumped down my throat, totally certain I had fabricated the whole thing.

Some of you should stop being so cocksure about your own damn perspicacity.[/quote]99.3% of stuff spouted on here is utter pony though, so its hardly surprising.If I had ten pence for every no mark who comes on here allegedly in the know I reckon I''d have nearly £11 by now.

Guys I read some more. I just like to tell that I was true from the start to end, I was no lie to you. If the Garcia will happen, I am no sure. I am just make you angry now so I leave you in the search of coach. My idea was not to make angry but to talk and I have made angry so I am sorry for this. Goodbye Norwich friends and "bonne chance" in the season next. Luc.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ron obvious"]When the Steffen Iversen saga was going on, I posted a few things (not much, because I wasn''t told much myself) about his situation, because I am distantly (very distantly) related.

At last...reason has prevailed over bullshit.

Some of you should stop being so cocksure about your own damn perspicacity.[/quote]99.3% of stuff spouted on here is utter pony though, so its hardly surprising.If I had ten pence for every no mark who comes on here allegedly in the know I reckon I''d have nearly £11 by now.[/quote]

Yes, but they give up after a few posts. And you can spot them a mile off 99.3% of the time.

Of course it''s sensible to be sceptical. But be sceptical about your scepticism.

As for that bloke who thought it was all dreamt up by BW ... Unless BW is a fiendishly intelligent person pretending otherwise ... Must .. stop .. lie ... down ...

"Sorry Mr B, but whats WOTB?"

Wrath Of The Barclay (another NCFC message board).

As opposed to Wind-up On The B*llsh*t, which many suspect to be the original purpose of the thread.

''Wrath of the Barclay''

What I can''t understand is why there are so many leaping to this guys defence. I guess those who actually believe this not to be a hoax would consider those who are challenging this obvious fake to be childish, however I don''t think its childish to challenge someone on a public forum who is quite clearly taking the p!ss

I know I have done this in the past but why start up slating your own county and fans to try and protect an oh so obvious fake??

Some people are too obsessed with image.

"What I can''t understand is why there are so many leaping to this guys defence."

Those who believe the OP are outraged at the witch hunt. Those who don''t are bemused by the gullibility.

Such a split has rarely been seen since the days of Doc Doherty.

RUDI HELL,,,,,,,reads the headline.....new Norwich manager Rudi Garcia leads his team to an open day 5-0 victory over Aston Villa. New Villa manager, and ex canary, was seen trying to creep into the City dugout just before half time with Villa already 4-0 down. Lambert was overheard remarking '' ay, i made a wee mistake, take me back!'' Lambert was quickly sent packing, crying all the way back to Birmingham.

And it would only be 2.4 if it wasn''t for soooo many people commenting on how many pages there had been :)

I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves....

No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards

I like this post, reminds me of my own attempt many years ago to portray myself as "Stefan Oldreich" a Borussia Dortmund (how spooky is that) fan wanting to find out about Norwich City just because they played in yellow (just like my team Dortmund), some fell for it, others were not so sure, I even got a mention in one of the fanzines of the time, something along the lines of "the dubious Stefan Oldreich". Based on my attempt all thoses years ago this is clearly a wind up, the give away is how quickly the OP`s English improved, trust me it is difficult to maintain pretending to be foreign whilst replying quickly to posts.....

The problem is that without any clear evidence of lying, you have to give someone the benefit of the doubt (provided doing so is no risk to yourself e.g. you might lose money, to say, those Nigerian scammers who spam you with junk mail - stupid giving them the benefit of the doubt).The problem is that in the best case scenario, the OP''s source is spurious, and even his own posts have drifted off topic. So, logically, he could be French but at the same time has nothing useful to say.Welcome to the forum!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves....

No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards[/quote]Perhaps that''s because of our innate gullibility....

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves....

No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards[/quote]Perhaps that''s because of our innate gullibility....[/quote]Allo, is Luc again.  I want to say sorry for not being correct in my belief that Garcia would join your Canaries.  We hear things here but it seems there was another plan all along.  Good luck in your new appointment, he may bring you success in Premier League.  Maybe one day we meet in Europa League.