Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

[quote user="1"]Hazard was played in the incorrect place on Saturday, he is not a striker but a player just off the striker or on the left of midfield. If you give him a free role with no defence he is incredible, the best player I have seen in LOSC, you will see next season friend.[/quote][quote user="2"]Guys, it is not in the press, just I got told by

another LOSC fan. Also, he doesn''t see how he can take LOSC further now

that Hazard has transfer and the money will be spend on the stadium. The

problem in France is no-one has the money (no PSG). This is the case

with LOSC. Also, sorry but what is "TWTD" username?[/quote][quote user="3"]

You no understand the problem of LOSC. Hazard is

transfer out, the best guy of LOSC, we can no transfer in with same

quality Hazard. We got new stade to buy with, and PSG is too much money

for LOSC and all Ligue 1. LOSC is a bad moment, Debuchy might transfer,

so Mavuba and Chedjou. Garcia is like father Hazard, maybe now he can no

make team more better only worse.[/quote]Does anyone really think quotes 1, 2 and 3 could be written by the same person if he was legitimate?  Read 3 out loud, it''s like ''Allo ''Allo.I repeat - il y a "plus d''un peu de homme d''poubelle" ici.

Yes in one idea we like Sagna injury, because Debuchy play! But this could get him transfer from LOSC. The chat is good on LOSC, but only with some people.

I say already I can not alk the right words sometime because I only know some from brain and the rest is translate which is not so good.

look at second word in his sentence. It is not Can not, he wrote can''t which is a colloquial abbreviation.And funnily enough... there are never any spelling mistakes, only grammatical errors

You guys from England ? This is English forum, so I write with those words for respect you, unlike you do me. I not here to answer police question, to talk football. If I talk French all fan of Norwich have to translate which is no good. This time someone talk what I talk, you talk I repeat but nobody talk for me like you all want me to do. IF I NOT FAN LOSC WHY HAVE LOSC ITEMS?

Am I in the school again? Translate talks some I talk some, I so sorry for not being a perfect talk!

They all read pretty much like ''Allo ''Allo to me. If you read his very opening paragraph the grammar is no better.

Je pense que si j''ecrive en francais, quelques de mes mots ferait bien, mais plusiers des autres seraient merde.

He could be a troll, of course. But that pic ...

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Ernie"]Have you heard of any of our players?  If so are there any you rate or are rated by your fellow fans?[/quote] I can''t tell the names. I maybe only see 3 games of Norwich. The attacker with big is looking like good player, I think goal when I watch Norwich Manchester United.[/quote]look at second word in his sentence. It is not Can not, he wrote can''t which is a colloquial abbreviation.And funnily enough... there are never any spelling mistakes, only grammatical errors.How long u gonna let this idiot treat you like this.

[quote user="promethian"][quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Ernie"]Have you heard of any of our players?  If so are there any you rate or are rated by your fellow fans?[/quote] I can''t tell the names. I maybe only see 3 games of Norwich. The attacker with big is looking like good player, I think goal when I watch Norwich Manchester United.[/quote]look at second word in his sentence. It is not Can not, he wrote can''t which is a colloquial abbreviation.And funnily enough... there are never any spelling mistakes, only grammatical errors.How long u gonna let this idiot treat you like this.[/quote]Use translate for this, I struggle for talk positions in the field and make sentences of it.

he could be a British Lille/Belgium fan explain the picture and reason why he can speak English or he could be on holiday in Belgium or France or maybe he has a Belgium/French mate who could provide a picture for him..

[quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="promethian"][quote user="LOSCLuc"][quote user="Ernie"]Have you heard of any of our players?  If so are there any you rate or are rated by your fellow fans?[/quote] I can''t tell the names. I maybe only see 3 games of Norwich. The attacker with big is looking like good player, I think goal when I watch Norwich Manchester United.[/quote]look at second word in his sentence. It is not Can not, he wrote can''t which is a colloquial abbreviation.And funnily enough... there are never any spelling mistakes, only grammatical errors.How long u gonna let this idiot treat you like this.[/quote]Use translate for this, I struggle for talk positions in the field and make sentences of it.[/quote]The only time u use translate is when some asks a french question, muppet

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]21 pages? Seriously?[/quote]The summer weather is terrible we have nothing else to do..

I not in the school, I leave now I no welcome here. Bye to those friend and not to those not.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I not in the school, I leave now I no welcome here. Bye to those friend and not to those not.[/quote]Bye Dennis

I dont get why so many people are getting wound up?  LOSCLuc me old mate the big fella is Grant Holt but hes put in a transfer so there''s a bit of turmoil over him at present, you could buy if you like for around 6 mill but you will have to pay him well and give him a 3 year contract.

If its a wind up i just do not see where he is getting his fun from , he is not ripping the pi55 out of City and we were hardly likely to work ourselves up into a frenzy about a manager most had never heard of . Then there''s the pic and the knowledge of Lille , no i think he is probably genuine.

On a separate note who''s going to win Monday? How do you rate your chances? We are shit and we know we are!

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]21 pages? Seriously?[/quote]Feel free to cut it down a bit.  If you need some help, I''ll mention Robert Chase, Delia Smith and Geoffrey Watling.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I not in the school, I leave now I no welcome here. Bye to those friend and not to those not.[/quote]A month is a long time, isn''t it?  See how many other diversions you can come up with until your "ban" is over.Knobcheese.

[quote user="promethian"][quote user="LOSCLuc"]I not in the school, I leave now I no welcome here. Bye to those friend and not to those not.[/quote]Bye Dennis[/quote]

Promethian eh......your new....you wouldnt happen to know LOSCLuc would you? You wouldnt happen to BE LOSCLuc would you?

It''s the level of sneering certainty that get''s my goat. I haven''t got a clue whether he''s genuine or not, but I can''t see any convincing evidence that he''s lying (grammatical errors not consistent enough, slight variation in fluency - I''ve seen bigger ones on here - spelling too good etc.) & I can''t find an easy explanation for his photo. OK he could have borrowed the stuff from a friend ... but a friend whose club''s manager has just lost it''s best player? Who might have reason to take his club as far as it can go (ha!)? Possible, but requires a lot of coincidences

And the way he talks about Lille is like a fan, not like some stuff he''s googled.

So I reckon he must have some connection with Lille - if only through a friend. So, yes, he could be a scummer on a wind-up. Or he could be someone who is worried about losing his club''s manager, & he (or someone he knows) has heard about NCFC looking in Europe.

We''ll probably never know.

"OK, so this will either end tomorrow when he is back to work or Monday when he is back at school. Coincidence that its not a French bank holiday, but it is a British one and half term. Hmmmmmmmm........entertaining though."

I''m inclined to agree. A WUM with the wherewithal to set up a semi-elaborate hoax (and technically sophisticated avatar).

The OP has always managed somehow to return to the thread whenever it has gone a bit quiet, or even to bring in a certain ''Paris Canary'' for support (curiously another newbie from France).

"Luc" doesn''t remotely quack like a duck (or even croak like a frog) because he is not remotely consistent in the language of his posts, as Mr Chops points out. He has mutated from the semi-literate to Borat- or Allo Allo-style ramblings.

Anyone genuine would have given up after about page 3 of abuse, but this guy has kept coming back because he has been wetting his pants at his hoax.

The rumour will prove to have as much substance as the OP.