Sign in to follow this  
LOSCLuc

Rudi Garcia - new trainer?

OK, so this will either end tomorrow when he is back to work or Monday when he is back at school. Coincidence that its not a French bank holiday, but it is a British one and half term. Hmmmmmmmm........entertaining though.

C''mon Cluck, you''ve had your fun, you must be getting sick of this by now.Time to move the subject on to Delia and Big Bob.[;)]

What do you talk? It has idea because your trainer is transfer not because of what you talk. It will end when Norwich get transfer of new trainer.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What do you talk? It has idea because your trainer is transfer not because of what you talk. It will end when Norwich get transfer of new trainer. [/quote]

I''m betting there will be limited posts from you tomorrow day time as you shall be back to work.

His op for one Ron obvious...clear English then when he''s getting sussed he starts up with the ''borat'' impressions

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What is "Cluck"?
[/quote]

A good question that nobody can answer!!

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What is "Cluck"?[/quote]It''s a term frequently used in many countries.As in "Cluck Off you annoying ''enfant''"...

No, I post when have available to computer. I have only small work (not sure the phrase) in France.

The 1 post is use some translate, so might be wrong words, if this what you mean. I still no understand "Cluck" but is not important.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What is "Cluck"?[/quote]

A good question that nobody can answer!![/quote]

Cluck has been absent for the duration of this thread! [:(]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]No, I post when have available to computer. I have only small c0ck (not sure the phrase) in France.[/quote]Corrected with translator for you...

I hope that make a good feel, to used a 10 year boy talk. A nice way to talk for you fans to other club, a good show for Norwich!

Give Peas a Chance:

His op for one Ron obvious...clear English then when he''s getting sussed he starts up with the ''borat'' impressions.

Sorry, don''t agree.

''I come to you to question of you to ask if you have listen to an idea of the trainer of my team LOSC ''

Yes, really fluent. I''d say his posts are all at roughly the same level.

And you need a rational explanation for the picture. I''m sure there is one, so perhaps you could explain it to me.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I hope that make a good feel, to used a 10 year boy talk. A nice way to talk for you fans to other club, a good show for Norwich![/quote]Yep, felt great.Nothing beats spouting crap on a message board, hence your 80+ posts of garbage whilst pretending to be a Lille fan.Now kindly do one and we''ll await your return in some new persona within a few hours...

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]No, I post when have available to computer. I have only small work (not sure the phrase) in France.[/quote]

quickly!!!....whats the name of Villeneuve-d''Ascq''s second largest sporting stadium?

I like this game so I''m going to play to.  LOSCLuc what do you know about Norwich?  Are we regarded as a real premier team or a team thats over achieved and ended up in the premier but are unlikely to stay there?  Or even a team on the up with lots of potential that could firmly establish itself in the premier, challenge for a cup or possibly Europe?  Do you have any idea where Norwich is England?  I only ask because if Lambert had decided to go to a team I knew nothing about I would be curious as to why, hence the questions about Norwich, as your manager is already managing a club that has/is achieving more than us in its respective league.

I stop to talk with you now, I not here for war but for football. If I not LOSC, why LOSC things?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]What is "Cluck"?
[/quote]

A good question that nobody can answer!![/quote]

Cluck has been absent for the duration of this thread! [:(]

[/quote]

I prefer Luc.Vive le Lille!

We pride ourselves on being excellent fans.

Some of us are being rather childish here. If you think it''s rubbish, don''t rise to it, don''t give the satisfaction.

Perhaps everyone should take a polygraph and be installed with trackers before they are allowed to join the Pink''Un.

Michael Foulger says announcement in 48 hours, so either way we''ll know soon.

So pipe down and don''t bite if you don''t believe it, the whole thing looks like kids in the playground.

I''m giving the lad the benefit of the doubt for now.

[quote user="LOSCLuc"]I stop to talk with you now, I not here for war but for football. If I not LOSC, why LOSC things?[/quote]Parrot alert - may continually repeat the same crap over and over...And please do stop, you''d be doing everyone a favour including yourself.

Have you heard of any of our players?  If so are there any you rate or are rated by your fellow fans?

I see the football of England in France. Norwich,I know not so much but a good standing on the league. Why Garcia would transfer, the league of England is a much good one than Ligue 1 and most player and coach want to transfer there.

If you check the Lille forum there''s discussions about the game with Arsenal especially, most Sagna''s injury though I believe.

Constant results as well, they certainly keep up to date.

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]Indy_bones - what a charmer! What is wrong with someone posting a rumour?[/quote]Nothing, just as there''s nothing wrong with deciding you think the rumour is garbage and that the poster is on a wind-up.If I''m proved wrong, I''ll be man enough to admit my mistake and apologise, but until that point I think it''s a pile ''o'' crap and I''ll treat it as such.That being said, I CBA with this rubbish anymore, so I''ll duck out of this thread until some solid info appears.

[quote user="Ernie"]Have you heard of any of our players?  If so are there any you rate or are rated by your fellow fans?[/quote] I can''t tell the names. I maybe only see 3 games of Norwich. The attacker with big is looking like good player, I think goal when I watch Norwich Manchester United.